The CCR was a great spa and resort. Beautiful and nice hotel but although we wanted to stay in a cave hotel, not sure if this was a true cave hotel or maybe our room wasn't. In cave rooms, AC is not required but we had one and needed to use it to cool the room. That shouldn't be the case for a cave room.
The only complaint I have about the resort is that it's not in Goreme, city center, so to get there you need a taxi or bus. The hotel staff didn't tell us about the local bus, we had to find it ourselves. We also found that they didn't like to provide information to us that was in competition with services they offered but in general was a very friendly and nice staff.
The spa is great. Be sure to try to salt room. Great breakfast as well.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Cappadocia Cave Resort offers discerning guests a luxurious experience amid this unique area, with breathtaking panoramic view over the magical lunar landscape.Unforgettable dining experiences combine with cozy and intimate accommodations and a very exclusive, private spa to create memories to last a lifetime.Life moves forward, seasons pass, yet time stops along the historic sights of Cappadocia, a calming retreat nestled among the rock carved dwellings of Uchisar. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with HostelWorld, Booking.com, Hotels.com and Jetsetter so you can book your Cappadocia Cave Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cappadocia Cave Resort And Spa
- Cappadocia Cave Hotel Uchisar
- Cappadocia Cave Resort & Spa Turkey - Uchisar