“Excellent”
Review of Altinoz Hotel

Altinoz Hotel
Ranked #7 of 13 Hotels in Nevsehir
Reviewed July 24, 2013

VERY NICE PLACE LOCATION. Everyhings are good. Room good and sevıce food very good. when we arrive in hotel The front desk staff to meet with a smiling face.They gave a nice room. the room is very confortable. They helped us with every issue The front desk staff They gave us information about the area.Thank you very much for everything. a place you feel at home. I was thrilled to be there. A decent place to visit with family and friends.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled with friends

Reviewed June 7, 2013

Good location for exporing Cappadocia & a good free car park. This souless tired hotel is focussed on package tour groups. We checked in mid afternoon & were shown to a room that was in chaos & hadn't been serviced. Although the room wasn't 4 star quality it was a good size & comfortable. The shower head was awful & our room electricity supply failed 3 times in one evening. Food was monotonous. Breakfast was reasonable but dinner lacked quality & variation. The indoor pool & garden were closed.

I settled our bill the evening before we left for an early morning flight. They could not process credit cards at that time & were unable to supply a receipt for my cash payment.On leaving I was quizzed about use of mini bar.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed April 5, 2013

The Altinoz Hotel was not located particularly well for the centre of the city, but as we were on a package tour this was not so important. Our room at the Altinoz Hotel was fine, with decent bathroom, lockable safe in the room and reasonable quality TV. However the food was mediocre at best. There was little change in the meals on offer throughout our 3 nights here, and there was a suggestion that the food on offer was just reheated and wheeled out for the next meal. Whether by coincidence, there were several members of our tour group who fell ill with stomach problems shortly after eating at the restaurant in this hotel.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed December 1, 2012

We stayed two nights at the Altinoz Hotel while touring Cappadoocia. It is well located in the centre of Neveshir. The rooms are very comfortable, quiet and clean. Ramazan Aydin, Front Office Manager is very professional and extremely helpful. He provided good advice to us on check-in about tours of the region - both privately arranged and through tour companies. The Altinoz offers great buffet breakfast and dinner with a wide range of food options to suit all tastes. We confidently recommend this hotel.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled with family
3  Thank John P
Reviewed October 14, 2012

Despite very nice and cheap price , services and facilities was So good.....
Personality , character and behaving of staff and personnel was very good.
We love to go there again

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled as a couple
3  Thank Pendar K
Reviewed September 15, 2012

I have stayed at this hotel for only two days, but in this short period, the hotel have done to me a lot. The service is excellent, especially giving credit to Mr. Ramazan Aydin, the front office manager. I was in trouble with the arranging certain schedules for my trip in Turkey, and he helped my a lot in order to make me comfortable during my visit to Turkey and his hotel. As a result, my trip was successful, and I still appreciate it so much. His genuine affection towards his hotel and people will directly or indirectly make all the visitors there satisfied.
Not only the service but the hotel itself was very great as well. Rooms are very big compared to the ones in the other cities, and the transfortation is good as well since it is right behind the bus station to Goreme. Breakfast and dinner were awesome, and other great services such as massage and spa are provided.
Once again, I thank you very much to Mr. Ramazan and the hotel from Canada, and I hope to visit there once again in my life time.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled with family
2  Thank Catherine L
Reviewed May 20, 2012

We stayed in this hotel as part of our 10day coach tour of Turkey. The room was adequate, but the staff were less than helpful. In the evening we ordered a 'Nescafe' coffee thinking it would be like the last hotel we stayed in, a tall black, but all we got was a cup of hot water and a sachet of Nescafe coffee that is usually complimentary in a hotel room. They wanted to charge us 6TL (Turkish Lira). We gave it back!

I was pleased to leave the place. Would not recommend!

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank Torana2
Also consider these accommodations in or near Nevsehir
Dinler Hotels - Nevsehir
0 mi away
Three Doors Cappadocia
Three Doors Cappadocia
#1 of 2 in Ibrahimpasa

Been to Altinoz Hotel? Share your experiences!