Review Highlights
Beautiful ride

We did a half day ride and will absolutely do this again the next time we come to visit. I went... read more

Reviewed 4 weeks ago
Katelyn K
Oakland, California
via mobile
Awesome ride with friendly staff

The staff at Lucky Horse Ranch was quick to respond to our emails and flexible in schedule. The... read more

Reviewed October 9, 2020
418dougw
Stockton, California
via mobile

All reviews experienced riders sunset ride rose valley trot and canter horse ride private tour turkey irfan horseback horses beginners flora horseride cappadocia landscape hotel instructions
Selected filters
Reviewed August 16, 2019

We had a lot of horse rides in the most suggestive places in the world: monument Valley, pyramids of Gyza, South Africa Parks, Andalusia.....but nothing compare whit today ride in Rose Valley, Gorene, Kappadokya. Our guide was professional, careful, kinde. Defenetly nothing to do with some alse turistic experience offered by other local local stables. Thank so much to Lucky Horse Ranch and to mr Irfan Ozdogan a really horses lover.

Date of experience: August 2019
1  Thank EmanuelaUmberto
Reviewed July 16, 2019

I have been visiting Lucky Horse Ranch twice the last 2 years and I will for sure come back to this magical place!
His horses are not just a way of making an income but they are a part of his family.
As one that have been working with horses all my life and as an excperienced horseback rider I can only give Lucky Horse Ranch my highest recommondations.

Thank you for some memorable experiences!

Date of experience: July 2019
1  Thank Idaborchn
Reviewed June 4, 2019 via mobile

Went here with friends, two of which were experienced riders and myself and another who are beginners. I shouldn’t have gone to this place as a beginner, it just wasn’t cut out for that and I should have probably requested that a guide walk my horse but didn’t know that was an option. The guides were nice enough but the horses weren’t the best trained/behaved for inexperienced riders and one kept bucking at the other horses. I ended up falling off mine when that horse spooked mine. It seemed the guide was stressed about the horses getting spooked by car noises, camels, etc and reprimanded our experienced friend for not controlling her horse properly so I was already anxious then the fall. They then put me on a calmer horse until we got to a restaurant to break and I knew I was not getting back on. The guides tried to guilt convince me it was easy way back and wasn’t the other horse nice enough for me etc but I was done and assured them they’d get their money anyway. The experienced riders were frustrated as well with the seeming lack of training. By the time I and our other friends came to the ranch later to pick up our riding friends we found our experienced rider friend off her horse in tears a ways behind the others because the horse would not listen. Also they offered for us to leave my friend’s backpack there secure in a room, so she agreed and I quickly threw my favorite baseball cap in it as well and zipped it up and watched them put it in the room. My friend got the backpack back but it oddly was missing my cap and her tank top. We all agreed none of us would ever go back.

Date of experience: May 2019
Reviewed May 8, 2019 via mobile

Nice horse riding in Capadoccia.
My wife and I were complete beginners but it was not a problem thanks to our guides. Horses were very easy to control (we actually did not have to do anything and they were following the flow). Landscape was amazing and we enjoyed a lot our 1 hour ride.
Thanks a lot, Lucky Horse Ranch!

Date of experience: May 2019
Reviewed April 28, 2019 via mobile

We went there for the 2 hours sunset tour. We were complete beginners (never rode a horse before) so Irfan chose our horses accordingly. After a quick briefing about how to control the horses we left the ranch and away we went to the valleys nearby. I had a bit of trouble with making my horse to keep up the pace and not eat every single patch of green stuff she laid eyes on but either way, it was fun and entertaining. Views of the valleys were great, the horses were calm and behaved well (most of the time - some loose dogs scared them on the way back but after a quick sprint they calmed down). Unfortunately all the jeeps and ATVs around the valleys are spoiling a bit the serenity but hey...you can't have everything.

Great overall experience. Probably even more enjoyable for more experienced riders. Definitely would try again.

Date of experience: April 2019