After you read all the other reviews, you realize that everything you wanted to say about Local Cave House and its people was already said. However, I must say, like everyone else, how great was everything there.
I have visited many times and different places in Turkey, but this was by far one of my best vacations. And this hotel and the nice people we have met there, had an important contribution in making me feeling that.
Now the "technical" details:
- great location - close to the main street with the shops, restaurants, bus station; close to the panorama view point (where, if you are lucky, you will experience one of the most beautiful sunsets); close to the Goreme Open Air Museum.
- the rooms - traditionally decorated cave rooms, very comfortable beds, big bathrooms. They have no cupboards (or at least our room didn't) but it was not a problem for us. All the rooms have a kettle and tea and coffee.
- the breakfast - fresh and good turkish products (including fresh made orange juice). Even if it was the same every morning, we enjoyed it.
- the pool - very refreshing after the long trips under the Cappadocian sun.
- the team - friendly and helpful, always with a smile on the face. Mehmet was one of the best. All his recommandations made our vacation perfect.
We will return for sure!
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com so you can book your Local Cave House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Local Cave House Hotel Goreme
- Local Cave House Goreme, Cappadocia, Turkey