Book In Advance
Tours from Turquaz Balloons tend to sell out - travelers recommend booking in advance!
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
  • Tour highlights & full itinerary
  • Easy online booking
  • Lowest price guaranteed
More Information

Recommended experiences in and around Goreme
from $226.66
from $143.64
from $207.73
from $276.24
More Info
All reviews amazing experience balloon ride captain ali safe flight skilled pilot great hospitality great pilot smooth landing light breakfast turkey flight certificate champagne celebration lifetime experience amazing flight cancelled due experienced pilot sense of humour
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Really had a good time in the sky! We contacted with a Taiwanese vice pilot Nicole via Facebook. We just knew her a few days before the flight and communicated very smoothly and then made a reservation very quickly in two days I think. Also got a very good price 160€ which should normally be 250€. All in all, everything is excellent the view is breathtaking and the service before and after the flight is also good

Reviewed January 22, 2020 via mobile

If you're looking to go hot air ballooning in Cappadocia then book with Turquaz. Very professional, extremely skillful, mega fun resulting in nothing short of a fantastic life experience. Our pilot Ali ELMA amazed us with the way he effortlessly maneuvered the balloon. Worth every cent. Do It, Do It, Do It.

1  Thank paulberger62
Reviewed January 8, 2020 via mobile

It was a splendid experience. The highlight of the trip was when the pilot took us up to 800m above sea level to see the glorious sunrise. On top of that, the view was mesemrizing as the first light hit the many hot air balloons and showered the beautiful landscape at Cappadocia. After 1hr and 5 mins, the pilot safely landed the hot air balloon and as a tradition, I was served with drinks, strawberry and chocolate cake to commemorate the success of my first balloon flight. I then given a certificate of participation with a gold medal and I ended the unforgettable experience with a photo together with Ali Elma, the pilot.

1  Thank shahrulh2020
Reviewed January 6, 2020

I love when tours are well planned and timing is good. That's exactly what guys from Turquaz offered -- pickup on time, then a quick breakfast and we go ballooning. I went on another tour recently and we wasted 1/4 of our time on a wait (hosts couldnt get their things together), and I can tell you that this tour is really thought through. You never wait and things go smoothly -- when one activity finished, another one starts straight away.
Recommended

1  Thank Beltim
Reviewed January 6, 2020

What a fantastic team.

The next couple of days were cancelled due to poor weather but I landed on time for the afternoon session they decided to organise as it was lovely weather.

Not only did the pilot and co-pilot do an outstanding job flying us around for the hour, they then attempted to land but due to a sudden change in wind, blew the balloon away from the ground team. They had to adjust to the unpredictable winds and attempt landing again missing obstacles along the way with ease.

Their communication with the ground team were spot on and allowed for an extra hour of flight time due to this. It was thrilling and just utterly breathtaking to watch the scenary in safe hands. Many years of experience lead to our safety and blessed us with champagne to celebrate a long tradition.

Thank you for giving me my first experience with your company and I couldn't recommend them anymore than I have.

Tessekur ederim to the pilots and ground team.

1  Thank ZumbaMario