Don't be put off by some negative reviews below. Faruk goes out of his way to help you enjoy your time in this unique location. After asking what we wanted to see, he offered to drive us around in our rental car and show us several of the local sights and some excellent spots for viewing the magnificent scenery. He spent over 4 hours guiding us around his local area. What we saw in this time certainly gave us a great head start in experiencing as much as possible during our short stay. Because there were cancelled balloon rides due to high winds in the previous days, Faruk booked a flight for our final day, and we were certainly lucky to have a glorious sunny morning for our final Cappadocian experience. He also dropped us off and picked us up after our walk through Love Valley. His motel is clean, the beds are comfortable, the breakfast was excellent, and I highly recommend the Kismet Cave House and plan to visit again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our 8 beautiful rooms are pleasantly and elegantly decorated Tipik Anatolian way of Living, soft colours with antique furnishings and private en-suite bathrooms, Each room offers its own special romantic atmosphere and Same Deluxe rooms are in The fairy chimney! One of them is extra special - which we call the honeymoon suite, this also has a fireplace to create that special atmosphere. The quad room is actually a spacious family room complete with fireplace and jacuzzias well. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Hotwire, TripOnline SA and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Kismet Cave House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Kismet Cave House Hotel Goreme
- Kismet Cave Hotel
- Hotel Kismet Cave
- Kismet Cave House Goreme, Cappadocia, Turkey