Kismet Cave House
$65
$63
$74
$71
Chelebi Cave House(Goreme)(Great Value!)
$45
  • Breakfast included
$59
$57
$141
$135
All reviewsthe ownerturkeymr farukrose valleyballoon ridehome away from homewhirling dervish showhomemade jamshis sonprivate tourarch roomamazing experiencememorable stayunderground cityhot air balloonshospitalitycappadocia
Reviewed August 23, 2013

What a fantastic experience. Not only is this adorable and immaculate boutique cave hotel perfectly located but the owner and his family foster a welcoming environment which made us wish we had booked for more than two nights! Rooms are charming and each with its own character. Faruk knows everything about the area and has great love for his community which shows in his careful dedication to each guest's plans for their holiday. We were shown some excellent hikes (and were even personally picked up when my poor sense of direction rendered me quite lost and far from the expected termination point!) great bikes rides and the most affordable hot air balloon ride I had found (and I did my research!) These are just the kind of places that we need more of rather than the huge, corporate, chain resorts that offer no personalization. One of the best experiences I have had and highly highly recommended :)

4  Thank lauraz7270
Reviewed August 15, 2013

Kismet Hotel was a breath of fresh air. The hotel itself is so welcoming and homely and clean. The location is fantastic and Faruk, the owner, is amazing. Faruk booked all of the "must see" things for my friend and I. Faruk made this trip worry free and I would recommend his hospitality and hotel to any of my friends and family. Ask him to make you some Turkish coffee. It's the best!!!!

Room Tip: The basement cave is a must see!!!
3  Thank Diana P
Reviewed August 13, 2013

My friend and I stayed for two nights, I found the hotel off of hotwire.com, and am very pleased that I did. Faruk and his family greeted us warmly, and took care of us the entire stay. He booked our trip to see the Whirling Dirvishes, hot-air balloon ride, tour of the underground city, and Turkish Night's experience (where he took us in to meet the chef and staff, and got us treated like royalty). By the third day, we were eating and drinking Turkish coffee with he and his family. It was like visiting family actually. All of this, and the hotel was great (ask for the basement cave room!) as well. Goreme is amazing, you must visit there at least once in your life, and when you do, stay with family at the Kismet Cave House.

Room Tip: Basement room lets in no light or sound, best sleep I've had in years.
2  Thank Kuhlfire
Reviewed July 31, 2013

This was a truely amazing experience,not only was it a place to stay but an experience as well,Faruk(the owner)was a great host,genuine,honest guy whose sole purpose(apart from making a living) seems to be tomake your stay and sightseeing a real experience.We couldn't have wished for better,he took us everywhere we wanted and gave us some great suggestions.
We enjoyed it so much that we posted him and his family a Kiwiana gift for his efforts.
It is a true family run hotel in every sense of the word.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled as a couple
4  Thank Happytrippers34
Reviewed July 26, 2013

Goreme is a piece of beauty ,staying in kismet really took us back to the originality and history, Every morning while staying in kismet we enjoyed natural and hand made breakfast on the best view terras.
Unique " Farouq" helped us do all the activities :the exceptional tour, impressive underground city, exciting hiking in the valley ,ancient church , hot air balloon, motorbike ...
The sun rise is amazing to be watched from the hot air balloon, the sun set is also amazing with Farouq sun set trip,
Turkish hammam is highly recommended;
Kizmet was an exceptional place to stay and Farouq is the golden secret of kismet .
Maisaa & Yusuf