We stayed at Kismet for 3 nights and I don't think we could have asked for anything better. From the moment we walked in, Faruk & his family's warmth enveloped us. Our room was in a cave which made but very cool. Inspite of all modern amenities, there was a definite feel of old time charm and hospitality.
Breakfast was served on the first floor balcony. Traditional Turkish breakfast cooked by Faruk, served by his family and accompanied by the warm sun and cool climes.
Faruk was the perfect host guiding us each day - be it activities, places to see or restaurants to go to. Since Goreme is a small town, you can take advantage of discounts if you have Faruk's card or vouchers for the Hamam (which by the way is highly recommended).
Faruk can make all the booking for you - tours, ballooning, horse riding and airport shuttles. He even throws in free pick & drops if he's around to near by locations.
It's a safe hotel too. We left our 10 year old with her iPad (thanks to free wifi) and heade to the hamam.
All in all, a trip to remember in large measure owing to Kismet! I would recommend it to anyone, anytime!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our 8 beautiful rooms are pleasantly and elegantly decorated Tipik Anatolian way of Living, soft colours with antique furnishings and private en-suite bathrooms, Each room offers its own special romantic atmosphere and Same Deluxe rooms are in The fairy chimney! One of them is extra special - which we call the honeymoon suite, this also has a fireplace to create that special atmosphere. The quad room is actually a spacious family room complete with fireplace and jacuzzias well. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Hotwire, TripOnline SA and Orbitz so you can book your Kismet Cave House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Kismet Cave House Hotel Goreme
- Kismet Cave Hotel
- Hotel Kismet Cave
- Kismet Cave House Goreme, Cappadocia, Turkey