Staying at Kismet Cave House is like staying at a relative's home. Faruk welcomes you in and truly means it when he says he isn't happy unless you are happy. He organized a wonderful hot air balloon ride for us which is a must do in the area and then helped us map out a day full of adventures. The feeling of knowing you are being well cared for by a complete stranger but one whom you trust isn't too common in many of today's hotels experiences. Faruk will literally walk you to the post office or take a stroll with you through the Rose Valley. Breakfast on the balcony was a perfect way to start the day and tea is always offered when you come in from your activities. The rooms seemed more cave style than actual cave, but Faruk built it himself and there is a reason why Kismet has already made it to the guidebooks despite over a hundred competitors in the town. At Kismet, you are part of the family. Goreme was the ideal place to explore Cappadocia and if you are looking for authentic hospitality, look no further than Kismet.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our 8 beautiful rooms are pleasantly and elegantly decorated Tipik Anatolian way of Living, soft colours with antique furnishings and private en-suite bathrooms, Each room offers its own special romantic atmosphere and Same Deluxe rooms are in The fairy chimney! One of them is extra special - which we call the honeymoon suite, this also has a fireplace to create that special atmosphere. The quad room is actually a spacious family room complete with fireplace and jacuzzias well. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets and HotelQuickly so you can book your Kismet Cave House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Kismet Cave House Hotel Goreme
- Kismet Cave Hotel
- Hotel Kismet Cave
- Kismet Cave House Goreme, Cappadocia, Turkey