We stayed here on our honeymoon and enjoyed every single moment. The owner, Faruk, his assistant, Mahmut, and the puppy Alex was outstanding hosts and made sure our every comfort was taken care of. The hotel is unique and beautifully restored. The breakfast buffet was delicious. We also really enjoyed a spectacular traditional Cappadocian dinner made by Faruk and his wife-- this requires reservation ahead of time, but we highly, highly recommend it because it is the closest most tourists can come to a home-cooked meal here. All told, an amazing experience, and great value. Thank you so much, Faruk, Mahmut, and Alex for a wonderful stay. We can't wait to return, preferably for a longer stay!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our 8 beautiful rooms are pleasantly and elegantly decorated Tipik Anatolian way of Living, soft colours with antique furnishings and private en-suite bathrooms, Each room offers its own special romantic atmosphere and Same Deluxe rooms are in The fairy chimney! One of them is extra special - which we call the honeymoon suite, this also has a fireplace to create that special atmosphere. The quad room is actually a spacious family room complete with fireplace and jacuzzias well. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Orbitz and Hotwire so you can book your Kismet Cave House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Kismet Cave House Hotel Goreme
- Kismet Cave Hotel
- Hotel Kismet Cave
- Kismet Cave House Goreme, Cappadocia, Turkey