Faruk, the owner, really makes you feel at home. The rooms are nicely decorated, beds are comfortable and shower really good. I also had a jacuzzi in my bathroom but didn't use it... The breakfast in the terrace is delicious with fruit, juices, Anatolian cheese (yum!) and a wonderful view. If you go early 7ish, you can see the hot air balloons flying around. Faruk also arranged tours and the hot air balloon flight for good prices. Turkish hospitality as its best!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our 8 beautiful rooms are pleasantly and elegantly decorated Tipik Anatolian way of Living, soft colours with antique furnishings and private en-suite bathrooms, Each room offers its own special romantic atmosphere and Same Deluxe rooms are in The fairy chimney! One of them is extra special - which we call the honeymoon suite, this also has a fireplace to create that special atmosphere. The quad room is actually a spacious family room complete with fireplace and jacuzzias well. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotwire, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Expedia, Cheap Tickets and HotelQuickly so you can book your Kismet Cave House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Kismet Cave House Hotel Goreme
- Kismet Cave Hotel
- Hotel Kismet Cave
- Kismet Cave House Goreme, Cappadocia, Turkey