We stayed at Kismet Cave House for three nights at Euro 75 per night (10% discount if you pay in cash) for a twin-sharing room with breakfast.
Arriving in Goreme cold and tired from a long overnight bus ride, the cosy and nicely heated Violet Room (each room is named after a flower) provided a welcoming refuge for us to recharge. The comfortable beds ensured good quality sleep while the beautifully hand-drawn floral design on the wall and some of the wooden furnishings added a nice touch of colours to the room.
Faruk Keles, owner of the hotel, was charming and laid back. He was a hospitable host and everytime we talked to him (over cups of cay), we felt like we were talking to an old friend. He was helpful in providing information about the different hikes we could do in and around Goreme without being pushy in recommending any tour.
We liked the hotel because it is located on a quiet street away from the main clusters of pensions, hotels and restaurants in Goreme Town. Yet it is within short walking distance to/from the bus station and restaurants.
If you have been on the road for a while and feel you need some pampering without burning a big hole in your pocket, Kismet Cave House is a good choice.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our 8 beautiful rooms are pleasantly and elegantly decorated Tipik Anatolian way of Living, soft colours with antique furnishings and private en-suite bathrooms, Each room offers its own special romantic atmosphere and Same Deluxe rooms are in The fairy chimney! One of them is extra special - which we call the honeymoon suite, this also has a fireplace to create that special atmosphere. The quad room is actually a spacious family room complete with fireplace and jacuzzias well. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotwire, Orbitz, TripOnline SA and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Kismet Cave House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Kismet Cave House Hotel Goreme
- Kismet Cave Hotel
- Hotel Kismet Cave
- Kismet Cave House Goreme, Cappadocia, Turkey