This pension was located perfect in the little town, and the hospitality of the place was just great. It was not expensive and they served very good and large breakfast every morning.
- The staff were helpful and polite and warmhearted staff. I got good information from them. I got my cave and it gave me memories for the rest of my life. Beds were clean and service perfect for me. The nice garden with its lovely roses and flowers and threes were so nice to sit between in the morning as well as evenings. The owner Beker were nice as well as his lovely Norwegian wife Britt. I could speak my mothertounge with her, a dialectful swedish from the coastal zone of Finland.. the Norwegians understand that:-)
To do I recommend to walk around in the town, see the Unesco site, walk up on the hill, of Love Valley.. The airballoon was also a nice experience, so I gladly recommend the Capacadocian Airballoon service. It felt secure and the experience was so wonderful..
I also took a tour to the underground city (!! really nice to see!!) and also the Ihlara Rock tour at the Canyon got a good memory!
Price level of to buy for ex waterpipes, was good in the town. I saw that when I came to bigger cities. The busses was a nice experience too. And it was good to have some recommendations for the next stay (somewhere else..) but it was not hard to find pensions in may.. I had a wonderful journey between 15-28.5, starting point was Göreme. The Anatolia Cave Pension has also connections to shuttle busses, and that was very good when arriving to Kayseri Airport. There stood a man with a sign of my name.. and I could take my time to find my luggage.. No need for stress.. Everything went just perfect.
I got a wonderful stay at Anatolian Cave Pension. I gladly come back and also recommend people to stay there during the visit at Göreme! Thanks!!
Also the Turkish Airlines as well as the SunExpress, got a good experiences. Good food, nice staff, friendly atmosphere and high level of quality service.
best regards from the Finn, Guni, a solo traveler, women 50+
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Kayaya yontulmuş olan bu otantik mağara evinin farklı farklı dekore edilmiş Kayadan oyma peribacasi odaları ücretsiz Wi-Fi ve geniş banyoları ile donatılmıştır. Otelde Kapadokya'nın peri bacaları manzarasına sahip.Anatolia Cave Pension'un konuk odalarının her biri kilimlerle kaplı ahşap zeminlere sahiptir.Konuklar güne Anatoliacave'in şirin bahçesinde geleneksel lezzetli bir kahvaltıyla başlayabilirler.Konuklar bahçedeki ızgarada kendi yemeklerini hazırlayabilirler.Gezerek geçirilen bir günün ardından çatı terasında Göreme'nin engebeli manzarası üzerinden güneşin batışını izlemek mümkündür.AnatoliaCave'in 24 saat hizmet veren resepsiyon personeli, oda servisi hizmeti de sunmaktadır. Personel balon gezileri ile Pansion un çevresinde Vadilerde yürüyüşler düzenleyebilmektedir.Free map of kadokya Ve Geniş bilgi kapadokya hakında. Göreme'nin merkezi sadece birkaç dakika yürüyüş mesafesindedir. Ücretsiz otopark mevcuttur. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Booking.com and TripOnline SA so you can book your Anatolia Cave Pension reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Anatolia Cave Pension Hotel Goreme
- Anatolia Cave Pension Goreme, Cappadocia, Turkey