“Great room & location, fantastic staff”
Review of Star Cave Hotel

We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Goreme
Star Cave Hotel
Ranked #29 of 76 Hotels in Goreme
“Great room & location, fantastic staff”
Reviewed May 15, 2013 via mobile

We were only going to stay here 2 nights but ended up staying here 4 nights. Great location, beautiful rooms. The staff are really friendly and helpful with information and fun. Breakfast was so nice and fresh. Jay was so helpful, friendly and funny!

• Stayed May 2013

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (36)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Korean first
  • Polish first
  • Thai first
  • Turkish first
China
Reviewed May 7, 2013

We had a nice time in Star Cave with the staff there. they are kindly and warmly! evertything you want they will try their best to help you. Also the location is very good. It's close to the Goreme main bus station,and close to the centre of town. Open Air Museum is just a 20 minute walk away. The staff (Cey) was friendly and helpful!

• Stayed April 2013, traveled with friends
Redlands
Reviewed May 6, 2013

This hotel was beautiful and in a great location, however, I felt very uncomfortable being there alone. The owner was very nice and he showed me around town a bit because I was alone, but the younger guys who worked there made me feel very uncomfortable. One night, one of them followed me to my room. I would definitely not suggest staying here as a solo female.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled solo
12 Thank localola11
Morell
Reviewed May 6, 2013

Cihan and Osman were the smiling staff who made each day have a great start. Friendly and helpful and always working. Great location, comfortable beds, good price for a cave hotel.
Waking up to the balloons was amazing and drinking beer on the terrace overlooking Goreme was priceless

• Stayed May 2013, traveled with friends
Lyon, France
Reviewed May 1, 2013

We stayed at Star Cave for 3 nights. Everything is nice! The staffs are so fun and kind! We had a wonderful time there thanks to them! We wanna stay there again someday and recommend this hotel to everyone! Awesome!

• Stayed April 2013, traveled with friends
1 Thank yuka k
Reviewed April 25, 2013

I had a great time at star cave: Eccentric staff. Mind-blowing location. Very informal. Very fun. Highly recommended! Cihan is a unique personality that keeps things exciting and unpredictable, but is also extremely helpful and friendly. I had a brilliant time, thank you.

• Stayed February 2013
1 Thank bvardy
Varna, Bulgaria
Reviewed March 19, 2013

We spend 2 night in Star Cave hotel with my friend. I was impressed by the cave-room. IT is authentic and in the same time modern and comfortable! It was really pleasure to stay there!
The breakfast was delicious, the conditions are great!
What can I say about the staff?! I am working also in turizm and I can say that the personal is perfect! Especially Cihan! He was so helpful, gave us so much information, spend his own time to show us many places. All of you guys are so kind! Thank you!
If I have to opportunity to return to Cappadocia I will stay again in Star Cave hotel!

• Stayed March 2013, traveled with friends