Star Cave Hotel
$169
Travelocity
$48
$33
Caravanserai Cave Hotel(Goreme)(Great Value!)
$37
$53
Travelocity
$135
TripAdvisor
All reviewssecret gardenthe ownertypical turkish breakfastgreat place to stayomeletenjoyed my stayhot air balloonramazancavecappadociatoursballoonshospitalitygozlemesuggestionsterrace
FilterAll languages
Reviewed March 1, 2013

The rooms are clean and comfortable, the breakfast is nice and the people working there are very helpfull and kind. Me and my friends stayed there for a few days and we had a great time.
100% recomended!

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled with friends
2  Thank Ruben189
Reviewed February 28, 2013

i am so glad i chose this hotel. i had the best experience anyone can get! the staff there was so friendly, we got a delicious apple tea when we arrived, and the breakfast the next day. plus, it's not so far from the bus station. even though i stayed here only for a night, i felt like i had a second family :)

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled with friends
Reviewed February 26, 2013 via mobile

I had the pleasure of spending two nights at Star Cave hotel. There were so many things that I enjoyed I'm not sure where to begin. First off the location is amazing. The hotel is right off the main drag of Goreme built into the side of a rock face. It's a true cave hotel and I couldn't help thinking that I had magically been transported to Bedrock.

The rooms themselves although simple had nice subtle decoration accents. My favorites were the exposed stone walls which really gave it a cave feeling. Despite being built into the stone the rooms were very well heated and the beds were quite comfortable.

If I have to however pick one standout quality of this hotel, it would be the staff. They (especially Cihan) went out of their way to make me feel welcomed and comfortable. The whole place really has more of a family bed and breakfast vibe as opposed to a typical hotel.

If you are looking for a comfortable hotel with great staff and a fun atmosphere do yourself a favor and stay here!

• Stayed: February 2013
Reviewed February 25, 2013 via mobile

When I arrived in this hotel, it was 12am. Furthermore I did not reservate for that night. However, hosts Mehmet and Cihan gave me a warm welcome. I was so touched.
I've stayed for 3 nights. Mehmet and Cihan are very energetic and friendly. If you have a plan to go Goreme alone, Star Cave Hotel is the best choice. You can make many friends including hosts and guests in here! Moreover, this place is not expensive but so clean!! I love this place forever :)

• Stayed: February 2013
Reviewed February 22, 2013

I stayed only 1day.But I understood that this hotel is so good.This hotel staff is cheerful character.
They mede me happy.