“Stay here!”
Review of Star Cave Hotel

Star Cave Hotel
Ranked #27 of 77 Hotels in Goreme
Reviewed February 26, 2013 via mobile

I had the pleasure of spending two nights at Star Cave hotel. There were so many things that I enjoyed I'm not sure where to begin. First off the location is amazing. The hotel is right off the main drag of Goreme built into the side of a rock face. It's a true cave hotel and I couldn't help thinking that I had magically been transported to Bedrock.

The rooms themselves although simple had nice subtle decoration accents. My favorites were the exposed stone walls which really gave it a cave feeling. Despite being built into the stone the rooms were very well heated and the beds were quite comfortable.

If I have to however pick one standout quality of this hotel, it would be the staff. They (especially Cihan) went out of their way to make me feel welcomed and comfortable. The whole place really has more of a family bed and breakfast vibe as opposed to a typical hotel.

If you are looking for a comfortable hotel with great staff and a fun atmosphere do yourself a favor and stay here!

Reviewed February 25, 2013 via mobile

When I arrived in this hotel, it was 12am. Furthermore I did not reservate for that night. However, hosts Mehmet and Cihan gave me a warm welcome. I was so touched.
I've stayed for 3 nights. Mehmet and Cihan are very energetic and friendly. If you have a plan to go Goreme alone, Star Cave Hotel is the best choice. You can make many friends including hosts and guests in here! Moreover, this place is not expensive but so clean!! I love this place forever :)

Reviewed February 22, 2013

I stayed only 1day.But I understood that this hotel is so good.This hotel staff is cheerful character.
They mede me happy.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled solo
Reviewed February 20, 2013 via mobile

I stayed for 2nights at dorm, and since it was not busy season, I really slept well and had lots of fun with crews there!
At reception, there are always many friends from all over the world, and if you have any problem, staffs will immediately help you.
I really enjoyed my trip at Cappadocia!

P.s. Mehmet!! My friend!! This is Giyong! Remember us? two guys from Korea.
When we checked out and left he hotel, we couldn't find you so we couldn't say goodbye to Mehmet! We're so sorry.
Wish to see you again! Bye!!

Reviewed February 12, 2013

I loved every minute of my stay here. Hosts Mehmet and Cihan are welcoming, friendly, charismatic, helpful and great fun! They went out of their way to make our stay enjoyable, even willingly driving us to various places - including the Turkish Night venue, and then the pub afterwards! They are real characters who like to get to know their guests while having a good laugh. We stayed in a fantastic cave room (with a view!) that was spacious and comfortable. The location is stunning and a perfect base for exploring Cappadocia. Owner Ramazan was very accommodating when our dates changed shortly before we were due to arrive. All in all, it is easily one of the best places I have ever stayed in!

Stayed: February 2013, traveled with friends
Reviewed February 6, 2013

Our tour company booked this hotel for us and we're happy that we stayed here. Very very friendly workers especially Jihan and Mehmet. The rooms are big and comfortable and this hotel is situated in the city of Goreme.

Reviewed February 6, 2013

I've never met such energetic and happy-go-lucky hosts in my life. They are amazingly fun people and very very nice. They're also very helpful and very accommodating. The facilities are in good condition and clean. It can get a bit dark in the room because there aren't any windows, so if you're claustrophobic, you might need to think twice. Otherwise, I would definitely recommend this hotel.

The guys here are all amazingly friendly and seem to be running on supercharged batteries. They'll make you feel like you are their best friend. The hotel itself is located in a strategic area in Goreme. It's about 15minutes away from the bus station on foot. I love this place and will definitely come back here if I visit Cappadocia again. All because of Ramazan, Jehan and Mehmet.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled with friends