We stayed here for 3 nights and were very sad to leave. Ramazon and Mehmet who run this place are very friendly and will go out of their way for you.
The room we had was large and warm. Great shower and a comfortable bed.
The breakfast was the best we have had in a long time!
It is a family run place and you feel that, they are always ready to offer you a cup of tea or share their lunch with you.
If you are looking for a great place to stay and a friend in Turkey, this is the place to find both!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Star Cave is a family-owned and run hotel located in a traditional restored Cappadocian house in the centre of Goreme. Most of the rooms are cut into the rock while the upper rooms are built from the local stone. Sleeping in a cave room is a great experience - the quality of this age-old rock means that the rooms stay cool in summer and retain the warmth in winter. We create a relaxed and friendly atmosphere where you can chill out with a drink on one of our panoramic terraces, taste local home-made cooking and basically enjoy typical authentic Turkish hospitality. Our breakfast buffet includes a selection of Turkish specialities as well as fresh seasonal fruit. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia so you can book your Star Cave Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Star Cave Hotel And Pansion
- Star Cave Hotel Pansion
- Star Cave Goreme
- Star Cave Hotel Goreme, Cappadocia, Turkey