From the moment I arrived after a 13 hour bus trip from Fethiye, the Shoe String staff made the stay relaxing and easy. Towels were provided for showers at 8 am despite not having a booking until the evening and the set dinner was excellent value. The pool was a dream after a hot day on tour. New staff guy, Jeremy, was excellent and made everyone feel welcome. I would thoroughly recommend it.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- ShoeString Cave House is in Göreme, at the very heart of the Cappadocia region. With great care for the environment and for the natural beauty of the rocks, five ancient cave houses have been restored and converted into accommodation where both Turkish and foreign visitors are made welcome. ShoeString Cave House has 23 bedrooms, an open air swimming pool and indoor and outdoor sitting and eating areas. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Hotels.com and Booking.com so you can book your Shoe String Cave House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Shoe String Cave Pension Hotel Goreme
- Shoe String Cave House Goreme, Cappadocia, Turkey