All reviews the owner a wonderful stay beautiful view mustafa terrace tours cappadocia advice balloons
Reviewed November 10, 2009

Just returned from Capadoccia and stayed 3 nights at the Guven. Found this hotel small and cosy with Mustafa and his staff very helpful. It is also very central in Goreme which is a lovely little place with lots of nice restaurants. The view from our bedroom window were amazing, and even better from the small bar upstairs where good buffet breakfasts were served. We also had a fun night in the bar signing and dancing and Mustafa stocked the bar with our choice of drink. Thanks Mustafa for looking after us so well.

Date of stay: November 2009
1  Thank ScunthorpeWater
Reviewed October 30, 2009

This pension/hotel is located just at the beginning of the hill so that, if you go for a walk in the village you don’t have to worry about a steep street to climb up to your hotel on the way back. We arrived quite late at night and Mustafa, the owner, made sure to accommodate to all our needs, were they extra sheets or making sure that we chose the kind of room we would be comfortable in (I chose the regular well lit room, while other people in my party preferred the cave rooms). He also made sure our luggage was carried up the stairs to our rooms and then sat down with a map to show us in detail all the places to visit around Göreme. Mustafa speaks quite good english, so communicating was easy, even for spanish speakers like myself. The terrace is very nice, with a good view of the mountain forms that make Cappadoccia so particular. One floor up, in the glass windowed dining/breakfast/bar/free internet room you can have not only your breakfast but also wine, apple tea, dinner, watch TV, check your e-mail, and enjoy the same scenery as in the terrace if it gets colder, we were there in October. Our room had a full sink/toilet/shower bathroom, the type where the shower hangs in a corner and you have to be careful if you don’t want to get everything wet. There was always hot water. The room was not cleaned in the 3 nights we spent there, but I’m sure they would have, had we asked for it. Mustafa tended to us personally all the time, he gave the extra mile to solve all our problems or requests, be it making reservations, coordinating transportation or preparing a BBQ at the terrace, he was an all-around host catering to his clients’ comfort. I believed that this type of hotel was for young backpackers, which I haven’t been for quite a while. However, among the other guests at the pension were a retired couple from Great Britain and a Canadian family. So, if you don’t have trouble going up and down stairs (which I believe you will have to do anywhere in Cappadoccia), at this price, the direct personal attention we received was well worth it.

6  Thank Viajera_de_Guajataca
Reviewed October 29, 2009

Mustafa and his staff helped make mine and my parents stay in Goreme one we will not forget. The hospitality was amazing. As soon as we arrived after our LONG overnight bus we felt very welcome. Their assistance with tours, suggestions on where to eat, bus transfers and orgainising our hot air baloon flight helped us make the most out of our time in Cappadocia. I can't thank Mustafa enough for making my dad's 63rd birthday so special and helping my parents relax and enjoy themselves while travelling in Turkey for the first time.

4  Thank BinghamVancouver
Reviewed October 26, 2009

The hotel is a very good option for its location and value. It includes breakfast and is located in the center of Goreme, you can walk to all the shops, the bank, restaurants, etc. We had a great view of the surronding areas from our room.

The best thing was the great service offered by the staff of the hotel. They went the extra mile to make us confortable. The manager gave us useful information about the places to visit, addresses and road directions as if we had a personal tourist guide.

2  Thank alvinta
Reviewed October 21, 2009

We are very pleased with the hotel, the rooms are cheap and great, my friend and I were outside of the season there and we had the happiness to take a four-bed room only for us, the employees are all very very nice and polite and have tried to fulfill every wish of us.
we would always choose this hotel again, and we recommend this hotel to all of our friends :)

Date of stay: September 2009