“The hotel is clean and tidy! Staff here is really helpful and informative!”
Review of Guven Cave Hotel

Guven Cave Hotel
Ranked #37 of 77 Hotels in Goreme
Reviewed December 10, 2012

The room with double-bed has a very good view catching the whole view of chimneys. As I woke up, it will be my first sight and amazing morning started! The hotel is very cozy, like my home and the staff here is extremely friendly! Will come back again next time!

• Stayed: December 2012

Reviewed December 2, 2012

We stayed at Guven Cave Hotel for only two nights and it was one of the best experiences of our entire trip in Turkey! The hotel’s location was excellent and the views were amazing. The rooms were very clean, comfortable and well-heated. However, what made this stay so extremely amazing was the staff at Guven Cave Hotel! They made us feel entirely comfortable and at home, always providing advice on places to visit, hot drinks, and excellent conversation. A stay at Guven Cave Hotel on your visit to Cappadocia will make that part of your trip unforgettable! Thank you for all of your wonderful hospitality!

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled with friends
Reviewed November 22, 2012

Do not be fooled by their simple and rustic facade, what lies beyond the entrance doors are immaculate services and room standards. My family and I were there for three nights, and never have we experienced any other caretaker as meticulous as Cihan. Not only did he ensured that our towels were fanned out daily in origami style, he was more than happy to freshen us with cups of apple tea at anytime of the day.
We were truly impressed with the service Cihan provided us, always swift and timely, and it seems as if we had a concierge and butler for 24hrs with us. Being a tour guide himself, Cihan was more than willing to share with us some tour itineraries and sourcing some of the best deals for you.
Lastly, Cihan makes a darn good sitter for your child.
All in all, we truly had a wonderful experience with Guven Cave Hotel for their cleanliness and service, and we would definitely return again.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled with family
2  Thank NicklausTan
Reviewed November 21, 2012

I stayed here with my mom in the second floor that had an amazing terrace with beautiful views of Capadocia. The room was nice and clean and the breakfast also good. The staff is very special with the clients, it more like a friend relationship. They always check on you and see if you need anything, and they are always willing to make you feel comfortable. I want to give a special thanks to Mustafa, he really made us feel happy in the hotel, always helping us if we need a favour. Everything was amazing, i recommend this hotel 100%.

Room Tip: Higher floor have good terraces where you can see beautiful views
  • Stayed: October 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank AnaMariaBarona
Reviewed November 17, 2012

It was a last minute decision to visit Cappadocia, and so I had left many things unplanned. I booked the hotel on the morning that I was to arrive, and emailed to ask for a shuttle pick up from the airport. I was thankful that the hotel acted quickly. Otherwise, I would have had to take a public bus to the main bus station, and another bus from there to Goreme late at night.

When I arrived at night, the hotel staff was waiting for me, offered me hot apple tea, and advised me on what I could do during my stay. Despite my late arrival, they were able to book a tour for me for the next morning.

The location is fantastic - just 2 mins walk to Goreme centre, and at the doorstep (abt 50 meters) to the Pidgeon Valley hike leading to Ucisar Palace. Very central and convenient. I like the arch ceiling of my room, makes it very cozy.

I really enjoyed the Turkish breakfast with omelette, bread, olives, cheese, meats, and fruits. Cihan, the reception and cook, was also more than happy to make changes to the breakfast menu to suit my preferences.

The best part of the stay was really the staff, their willingness to do whatever they can to help make my stay comfortable. When my jacket was ripped from hiking, the cleaning lady helped me sew it up. I was really touched. I enjoyed coming back from a day of walk to sit with the staff, have an apple tea, and just chat. Makes it feel like a home away from home. I will definitely return. Overall, a very good stay and very good value.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled solo
Reviewed October 29, 2012

The staff is composed by very kind people, always ready to help you and to suggest nice spots but the room (n° 104, arch room) had a "little problem": the shower is right next to the toilet and when my girlfriend and I got a shower, we inondated the whole bathroom...not very pleasant!
Maybe it's usual to have something like that in KapadoKya but better check out your room before making the reservation. On the other side, the terrace offers a wonderful view and the breakfast is good.

Room Tip: Ask for a modern room
  • Stayed: October 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed October 27, 2012

I stayed here with two friends and had a wonderful stay.Situated just a short walk from the centre of Goreme it was easy to walk anywhere. Mustafa and Isa could not have been more helpful and spent time with us on our arrival [after 13 hours on an overnight bus from Fethyie] planning our stay to make the most of the time we were there. They booked a tour and a balloon trip for us and also recommended some great places to eat [Top Deck being the best experience for both ambiance and food] Rooms are basic but comfortable and the breakfast is great. Later evenings in the 'bar' provide opportunities to meet with other guests from all over the world and exchange experiences - A really relaxed and relaxing stay.

Room Tip: The Arch rooms or modern rooms are better for anyone wanting a more conventional stay. The 'cave...
  • Stayed: October 2012, traveled with friends