I enjoyed the facilities and I agree with the positive opinions about this place: the room was clean and spacious, and the owners of the place were nice and very helpful.
The downsides are as follows: there is a dog (it belongs to the people who run the place) - and this dog runs around everywhere, including the area where meals are served. While people find their dogs cute, others often do not, particularly not around food. I found this to be a little too much to take, so I cannot give the place a 5-star review.
The other downside is that there was a leak in our bathroom (the pipes were leaky).
Beyond these, it was a good stay and the owners were very helpful!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Travellers' Cave Pension is located in the center of Goreme, 5 minutes walk from the bus station. The pension is in the middle of breathtaking surroundings with spectacular panoramic views of Goreme. Single to quad and dormitory rooms cut into fairy chimney rocks. Cave rooms with & without bathrooms. Breakfast, lunch and dinner available Laundry Service 24H hot water and heating in winter Satellite TV with English news and DVD movies And many other services... ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Priceline, Orbitz, Booking.com, Expedia, HostelWorld and Travelocity so you can book your Travellers' Cave Pension reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Travellers` Cave Pension Hotel Goreme
- Travellers' Cave Pension Goreme, Cappadocia, Turkey