Staying for one week, I would definitely stay again and recommend. Room nr. 6, which is a bit aside, but with amazing view to the valley, was just perfect for us. 360° presentation on the webpages gives an accurate overview, but the reality is even more spectacular. Mindblowing vistas. We were having a bit difficulties to find it upon arrival, but the colleagues from the Travellers Hostel took a motorbike and showed us the way. Reception will provide you with a lot of suggestions from neighborhood and can organise the ballon trip for a fair price, but it´s possible to negotiate even better, directly with agencies (smaller group, longer flight). Definitely a must-do (even being afraid of heights as I usually am..)!! The restaurant serves affordable dishes, quality is ok, you´ll definitely fine better in the city - Sedef for example. Great sunsets up the hill from the hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Travellers' Cave Pension is located in the center of Goreme, 5 minutes walk from the bus station. The pension is in the middle of breathtaking surroundings with spectacular panoramic views of Goreme. Single to quad and dormitory rooms cut into fairy chimney rocks. Cave rooms with & without bathrooms. Breakfast, lunch and dinner available Laundry Service 24H hot water and heating in winter Satellite TV with English news and DVD movies And many other services... ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Booking.com, Priceline, HostelWorld and Agoda so you can book your Travellers' Cave Pension reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Travellers` Cave Pension Hotel Goreme
- Travellers' Cave Pension Goreme, Cappadocia, Turkey