Hidden in one of the curvy side streets in Göreme, this pension offers spacious cave-like rooms for a reasonable price.
We were impressed with the level of comfort and luxury - it's actually more like a hotel. For instance, a jacuzzi was present in the double de-luxe room (€50 per room per night). As for the standard single room (€30), this contained one double and one single bed.
Another highlight of this location is its courtyard. This is a nice place to chill out, meet others or browse the net (using the free wi-fi).
Forgetting it's a pension, we started noticing small points for improvement: dust on the sink and around the tub was not wiped off, and one of the bathroom's leaking shower hose and stuck shower door were not fixed in the two remaining days following our feedback.
Still, the friendliness of the staff and their willingness to assist - a complementary pot of Turkish tea does wonders after a tiring afternoon - is reason enough to call the service good.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Travellers' Cave Pension is located in the center of Goreme, 5 minutes walk from the bus station. The pension is in the middle of breathtaking surroundings with spectacular panoramic views of Goreme. Single to quad and dormitory rooms cut into fairy chimney rocks. Cave rooms with & without bathrooms. Breakfast, lunch and dinner available Laundry Service 24H hot water and heating in winter Satellite TV with English news and DVD movies And many other services... ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Travelocity and HostelWorld so you can book your Travellers' Cave Pension reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Travellers` Cave Pension Hotel Goreme
- Travellers' Cave Pension Goreme, Cappadocia, Turkey