We were in love with gorme and this was the perfect spot to explore it from. The sunrise on the terrace was divine. Balloons floating across the skyline. The building seemed to built around a rock, it was not an authentic cave but we were happy enough. There was plenty of room and good wifi connection. We enjoyed keeping everyone upto date with our trip. The staff were super friendly especially Cihan and Emre. We asked for there names specially because they were so helpfull.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Travellers' Cave Pension is located in the center of Goreme, 5 minutes walk from the bus station. The pension is in the middle of breathtaking surroundings with spectacular panoramic views of Goreme. Single to quad and dormitory rooms cut into fairy chimney rocks. Cave rooms with & without bathrooms. Breakfast, lunch and dinner available Laundry Service 24H hot water and heating in winter Satellite TV with English news and DVD movies And many other services... ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Travelocity, HostelWorld, Hotels.com and Priceline so you can book your Travellers' Cave Pension reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Travellers` Cave Pension Hotel Goreme
- Travellers' Cave Pension Goreme, Cappadocia, Turkey