My expectations were probably too high. Nonetheless I was really disappointed.
- We booked a triple and it was awfully small and hot. I had heard from other reviewers that the triple rooms are small but I couldn't imagine there wasn't enough space to move or to place our things. There was no closet, nor drawers, nor shelf, just a chair.
- The furniture was shabby: 3 single beds and 1 nightstand, that's all.
- The bedspreads were stained although the sheets were clean.
- The water of swimming pool was murky
- The bathroom on the contrary was modern and functional and towels were provided, which is a plus in a hostel/guesthouse.
- The swimming pool is great for relaxation: there are reclining chairs all around it. Pity that the water was murky and not tempting at all.
- The garden is lovely.
- Breakfast, although not included in the room price, was abundant and delicious.
- Personnel were kind but seemed not to care a lot about the opinions of their guests.
All this could have been acceptable if the price had been adequate. IMO the triple rooms are not worth the price. You can find better accommodations in town at the same or even LOWER prices. So we did and moved after 2 nights in a wonderful hotel.
The dormitory at the top floor seems to be the right choice: cheap, clean and not cramped: excellent value for money.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Priceline, Hotels.com, Booking.com and HostelWorld so you can book your Kose Pension reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Kose Pension Hotel Goreme
- Kose Pension Goreme, Cappadocia, Turkey