“Incredible!!”

Ranked #9 of 72 Hotels in Goreme
Waterloo, Canada
“Incredible!!”
Reviewed March 8, 2014

This was one of the nicest places we have ever stayed at. It is new but has the exciting cave appeal. The owners were very friendly and kind. The room we were in was beautiful! Very spacious and elegant, a dream bedroom with a gorgeous ensuite. It was so clean and well prepared. Breakfast was delicious and the owners prepared everything and made sure our stay was perfect. Our only mistake...was staying only one night! We will definitely recommend this to our friends and come back to Eren Bey!!

• Stayed March 2014

Business
Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (59)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Korean first
  • Turkish first
Ankara, Turkey
Reviewed March 3, 2014

There are a lot of nice cave hotels in Göreme but what makes Erenbey special are it´s owners. Turkish husband Kemal and his Australian wife Debra are just amazing hosts!!! Kemal drove us with his bus to a place we could start our trekking, showed us some nice churces around, organised tours and cooked menemen for breakfast :) The hotel itself is brand new, with really nice furnishings and decorated with good taste.

Room Tip: Our cave room on ground floor was a bit dark, in the end of our stay we moved upstairs and it was be...
  • Stayed February 2014, traveled with friends
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Reviewed February 21, 2014

Amazing Boutique hotel, with lovely friendly owners whom went over and beyond to meet all our needs. Would recommend to anyone going to goreme to stay here. The rooms were exquisite and exceptionally clean with lovely linens and furnishings.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled as a couple
1 Thank Katiebradley
Malaga, Spain
Reviewed February 18, 2014 via mobile

Incredibly beautiful hotel with great attention to details. Superb mix of authenticity and comfort. Owners are warm and friendly and they give great recommendations on tours and restaurants. Hotel also arranges airport pick up for a small surcharge. Absolutely recommend it to anyone visiting the area!

Stayed February 2014, traveled as a couple
Taipei, Taiwan
Reviewed February 18, 2014 via mobile

I had a great stay at Erenbey Cave hotel while visiting cappadocia. I would recommend considering this hotel above others .the exceptional breakfast, lovely cave setting ,outstanding service.the staff were the most friendly and helpful out of all the places I stayed in Turkey. I can't recommend this hotel enough.
What can I say? Great great great amazing amazing amazing !!

Stayed February 2014, traveled solo
Brisbane, Australia
Reviewed February 9, 2014

I my family and I were booked in to a place next door and received an email that my booking had been redirected to Erenbey next door. While originally a little annoyed at the late notice, it certainly was a very pleasant surprise when we arrived. The room was absolutely fantastic, the girls especially liked the fantastic shower pressure.. I was more pleased about the comfort and the very comfortable bed...Kamal and Debbie were the perfect hosts, organising everything… nothing was too hard..Thank you so much… would highly recommend this place..

• Stayed January 2014, traveled with family
1 Thank TimandBim
London, United Kingdom
Reviewed January 30, 2014 via mobile

The hotel was really nice and quiet close tobthe terminal and the center of town; I stayed in a huge cave room just for me and and it was very cheap. The owners and staff were lovely and although I missed my flight and I couldn't get there for my first night, they didn't charge me. The hotel have really convenient services. Don't miss flying in the hot air balloon.

Stayed January 2014, traveled solo