“Excellent food”

Ranked #1 of 108 Restaurants in Goreme
Cuisines: Turkish
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Description: Pumpkin İt will be your unique experience eating in our old stony restaurant in which you can see lots of crafts of pumpkin lamps and make a decision for having one of them .There are the most delicious Turkish plate ,salad and dessert as well.Our location is far from noise and you can be convenient in it.We are waiting for you .
Reviewed June 7, 2014 via mobile

We loved everything that was served It was an interesting variety of food Everything was fresh and delicious It was prepared with care and love And I was given a present after the meal which I had never experienced in any restaurant in all my life

pumpkingoreme, Owner at Pumpkin Goreme Restaurant and Art Gallery, responded to this reviewResponded June 30, 2014

Our best guest,
Thank you so much for your kind attention and comment.
We are so happy for familiarıng with you .
We hope see you again and miss you .

The best wıshes

There are newer reviews for Pumpkin Goreme Restaurant and Art Gallery

Reviewed June 7, 2014

My friend and I luckily were able to eat at this restaurant during our stay in Cappadocia. We were able to get a table after due to a reservation no-show. The dinner was a set menu with multiple courses. I had the chicken and my friend was a vegetarian and the owner made her a special aubergine main course that was delicious. The customer service was great and they had the cutest little puppy that hung out in the restaurant. When we finished our amazing meal they gave all the guests gifts. My friend and I received evil eye key chains. It was a nice gesture. Definitely recommend this restaurant and I would definitely recommend making reservations early as the restaurant is small.

pumpkingoreme, Owner at Pumpkin Goreme Restaurant and Art Gallery, responded to this reviewResponded June 20, 2014

Dear guest ,
We appreciate your attention and your kind advise to the others .
We hope you come here again and we do our the best for you .
The bestwishes,

Reviewed June 6, 2014 via mobile

Food was good
Especially lokum was great
They refilled me the lokum lol
Location was little bit away from others
The owner was too (sorry) kind. Ask all of customers about the food every moment
But he gave me special souvenir lol I like this place hhhhhh

Dear guest ,
Thank you so much for your kind review .
We hope see you again for our the best .
regards.

Reviewed June 6, 2014

My sister and I were wandering around Goerme looking for a good place to eat local cuisine. We noticed the Pumpkin because of the beautiful gourds that decorate the outside. After talking with Oguz about his use of fresh ingredients, a rotating menu, and inspired local dishes we were immediately taken to the place. We waited 2.5 hours until opening and the wait was worth every bite! Oguz regularly came out to say hello and check up on us and even explained the ingredients used, etc. It was a wonderful atmosphere and the best meal we ate in all of Turkey. Highly recommend the Pumpkin.

My best guest and friend ,
I appreciate you for your kind attention .
I found you very friendly and I miss you .
Thank you for your kind comment and advise to the others .
The best wishes .

Reviewed June 5, 2014

If you are willing to take a chance on whatever the cook decides to prepare that night, then go to Pumpkin Restaurant. It is just a tiny place with about 8 tables, open kitchen and one four course menu served for the evening. What is amazing is how inexpensive it was beside being delicious. Bread, water, soup, salad platter, main course ( we were served chicken) and baklava (the best ever) plus fruit and the total cost per person was $17. Plus, the owner/chef gave us a parting gift...so surprising and much appreciated.

pumpkingoreme, Owner at Pumpkin Goreme Restaurant and Art Gallery, responded to this reviewResponded June 6, 2014

Dear guests,
Your comment and your kınd advıse to the others ıs appreciated .
That was one of the best experıences of us havıng frıendly guests lıke you .
We are looking forward you to welcome here again .
The best wıshes.