My son and I recently stayed here during a trip around Turkey. I fell in love with Cappadochia and this hotel was part of the reason. Andis and his family were warm, fun, interesting and helpful. Of course, staying in an actual cave hotel is part of the allure, but because this hotel was so well run it made it a better experience. The room was comfortable. The breakfast was very good with a lot of variety. The views were awesome! There is a very comfortable patio area to meet and eat with other guests that over looks the fairy chimneys. There is another patio area that gives a great view of sunset. The torture of the stay was that they made their own bread and the fantastic smell just made you hungry. I suggest making sure you have a way to set a phone alarm as there are no clocks in the room, but they will wake you you up if you ask them to. I would highly recommend this hotel for those who want an experience, not just a trip. I also suggest getting up early at least once and watch the sky fill with hot air balloons! You wont regret it.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Carefully restored cave-cone complex from Byzantine times with best views to the unique Cappadocian landscape. Authentic and almost private atmosphere, bordering on the bohemian. International management. World wide first and only cave-haman, WLan and all kind of service & advice. Free tea and sympathy. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotwire, Agoda and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Fairy Chimney Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Fairy Chimney Hotel Goreme
- Fairy Chimney Inn Goreme, Cappadocia, Turkey