I brought a group of 10 persons here, May 2011, for 3 nights. It was the most breathtaking and wonderous hotel any of us had every visited. The owner-manager and her team made us all feel welcome, providing for our every need. The rooms are beautifully cared for and decorated (very photogenic!), laundry services at the inn are reasonably priced, optional dinners ("half board") are excellent, the view of the Goreme valley is beautiful, access to shops, ballooning, etc. is easy, and the price was the best I could find for an authentic fairy chimney adventure.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Carefully restored cave-cone complex from Byzantine times with best views to the unique Cappadocian landscape. Authentic and almost private atmosphere, bordering on the bohemian. International management. World wide first and only cave-haman, WLan and all kind of service & advice. Free tea and sympathy. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Hotwire, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Booking.com, Cheap Tickets and Hotel.de so you can book your Fairy Chimney Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Fairy Chimney Hotel Goreme
- Fairy Chimney Inn Goreme, Cappadocia, Turkey