“Up up and away!”
Review of Air Kapadokya

Air Kapadokya
Ranked #21 of 83 Outdoor Activities in Goreme
Reviewed September 10, 2013

I booked a short balloon ride with my partner which actually lasted 80 minutes. From our Cappadocia cave hotel pick up, we arrived in town at Air Kapadokya office and had a coffee and pastry breakfast start before our pre sunrise tour. Superb staff and incredible breathtaking views from our trip. You may think a little expensive £100 (08/2013) but unforgettable and really worth it! Glass of bubbly and a certificate at the end of your trip. Cemal our captain was fun and the ground crew great at their job of meeting our landing.

Reviewed September 10, 2013

A breath taking and the experience was one the highlights of my trip to turkey. This company team are very professional and well equipped.
great experience

Reviewed September 9, 2013

C1 ( 2013.08.13 )
I'm surprised that balloons was bigger than I think. For one hours, I felt a new experience. The view looking down on the balloons was fantastic, and view of many balloons rising was beautiful. We enjoyed fantastic view of Cappadocia on the balloons. but, after 30minutes, it was a little bored. But, it was a excellent experience to me.

Reviewed September 8, 2013

An amazing 'once in a lifetime' experience that must be done when travelling through Cappadocia!
After a lot of research on balloon companies in Goreme, we settled on Air Kapadokya Balloons, who exceeded all our expectations. Their pilots are some of the most experienced. Our pilot Mustafa was brilliant, and had been flying for 9 years. The team were friendly, organised and had a great sense of humour.
Our ride provided us with some of the most breathtaking views I have ever experienced, we were taken as high as 900m, then low through the canyons and valley passing ancient fairy chimney's, and soaking up all the sites of Cappadocia at sunrise surrounded by so many other balloons.
A glass of champagne, piece of cake and a certificate to commemorate the experience, really topped off an unforgettable experience.

1  Thank Kate O
Reviewed September 5, 2013

We chose Air Kapadokya because they were recommended by our hotel and they gave us a very good rate. The experience of floating over, through, and around the canyons and fairy chimneys of Cappadocia at sunrise, surrounded by other beautiful balloons is something our family will remember for a long time. The staff were warm and professional and most importantly we could tell our pilot knew what he was doing and took his job very seriously. Give this company a call if you are interested in ballooning.

1  Thank Rachel T