“great option for Green Line”
Review of Nomad Travel

Nomad Travel
Ranked #38 of 101 Tours in Goreme
Reviewed August 26, 2013

attended the tour following the recommendation of a friend. Our guide Kadish was nice and professional. The whole trip was informational and interesting. The travel bus was very comfortable with fast WiFi. Excellent choice for those who would like to attend daily tours!

Reviewed August 9, 2013

Nomad Travel is perfect for you if you are traveling alone. If you do not want to rent a private vehicle, so you can achieve a lot of wonderful, historical and interesting places.
I had a great, funny and very well-informed guide. He was not tired to answer all our questions. He gave us plenty of time to take pictures or to take a break for a freshly squeezed orange juice at the creek in the picturesque and idyllic Ihlara Valley.
I enjoyed it very much to see the many butterflies that accompanied us on the trek through the valley.
I was also pleasantly surprised that lunch was included in the price. We could choose between different menus and all of them were very tasty.
You are picked up directly from the hotel by an air-conditioned mini-bus.
So the small size of the group will give you a family atmosphere and it was exciting to spend time with people from all over the world for one day.
I recommend anyone Nomad Travel. You will be warmly welcomed with a glass of chai, a smile and get expert information.

Reviewed August 1, 2013

I found the agency to be a bit overpowering. It felt like they were forcing me to come with them for the day tours of cappadocia. Compared to other experiences of turkey, i didnt find nomad travels to be welcoming.

But after we had booked the tour, our guide Döne was good, friendly and informative. The tour bus was good with wifi and all. But the place they took us for lunch.. mm.. not that good. I have had better lunch in turkey.

3  Thank Kislayishere
Reviewed July 31, 2013

I took the Green Tour with Nomad Travel and booked through my hotel. In Istanbul I was told that the 120TL price was above the going rate, so I tried to shop around, however, the three other places I tried were all the same price or more - so either I'm a bad bargainer or I was given bad info in Istanbul.

The tour was in a 14 person mini bus (complete with WiFi) and the tour guide, Done, was excellent and very knowledgeable. All the tours pretty much take in the same sights (panorama over Göreme, Derinkuyu underground city, hiking in the Ihlara Valley, lunch, the Selime Monastery, onyx factory and view over Pigeon Valley). All the sights were excellent, less the onyx factory, which was a very thinly veiled attempt to get tourists to buy their wares in the shop - if you can, ask to skip the visit and instead see another church in the Ihlara Valley.

Overall, very worthwhile and an easy way to see the major sights outside of Göreme.

2  Thank 1985Dan
Reviewed July 30, 2013 via mobile

Our guide Döne was very informative and friendly. Glad we decided to do the full day green tours. Beautiful sights and amazing beauty in Cappadocia.

1  Thank Curiosity464