“Green Tour in Cappadocia”
Review of Nomad Travel

Nomad Travel
Ranked #35 of 100 Tours in Goreme
Reviewed April 11, 2013

This is my first time to Turkey, also to Cappadocia. and I really like this place and the people here.

Although I’m not that kind of person who likes to go along in a tour with a group of people, because I’d like to take some time to think and feel in somewhere.

But I do enjoy Kadir’s guide in the Green Tour of Cappadocia. First he gave us the concepts of Cappadocia both geographically and historically. And along with lots of stories and cultural guide, we were getting to know how people lived and built their home in the ancient times.

The Green Tour also gets a big variety of Cappadocia to see from panorama to underground city. You will not just see the beautiful views of Cappadocia, you walk and hike along with the ancient people’s living paths. The rock-cut monastery, the living spaces, the cave, paintings are so worth to be in there.

Mostly, I like to go hiking in Ihlara Valley, a fantastic fairyland of it. As we hiked for 4 km along the valley, I felt do a lot of exercise and got so peaceful there. I do have great time to enjoy the beauty of Melendiz Stream.

And if you’d like to know more about Cappadocia, the Green tour would be the first choice. Its itinerary goes as the following:
Göreme Panorama-Derinkuyu Underground City which is the biggest and the deepest one among 100 underground cities all around-Ihlara Valley, the longest one in Turkey. ıt is 14 km-Belisırma Village for lunch-Selime Monastery, the biggest rock-cut monastery in Cappadocia, which inspired George Lucas to create the scene in Star Wars- Pigeon valley -onyx factory

第一次來到卡帕多其亞,很高興有一位導遊Kadir在我的第一天旅程中,讓我了解更多的土耳其歷史與文化,透過他的導遊,我看到卡帕多其亞豐富的面貌,從綜覽峽谷地形,到地下城岩窟生活、文化、政治、藝術等層面,我好像悠遊在千年前的土耳其時空旅行。後來我發現,參加Green Tour是很有好處的,首先他幫你綜覽了此地的風土文化,第二,有些交通不便但值得去的地方也透過行程安排,更為方便,第三,如果喜歡自己走的人,先參加了這個Tour有了基本的歷史地理概念,走起來會更有感受。推薦給您!

10  Thank ahzhun
in 51 reviews
"cappadocia"
in 41 reviews

Reviewed April 10, 2013

I fell in love with Goreme and Cappadocia - the surreal topography is amazing and unlike any other place I've ever been too. I love to travel and have some of my best experiences are often because I have had a wonderful guide to expand on my knowledge of the history, or they have shown me places that I never would have known about or discovered on my own. Kadir Çetin is one of those special guides that really enhance an already incredible experience. He knows the history (and lots of other interesting tidbits), and he'll jump right in and help with other personal things, like taking pictures of you if you want. He's someone I would recommend to anyone that goes to Goreme!!

2  Thank WanderRoot
Reviewed April 10, 2013

We had a daily tour to Ihlara and Derinkuyu with Nomad Travel. We enjoyed the sights, food and our tour guide Done Mesci was very helpful and friendly. She informed us very well. If I ever come back to Cappadoccia , I would go with Nomad Travel.

1  Thank SelenTabanli
Reviewed April 8, 2013

Excelent the assistance. All moments have been offering assistance. On the two tour, green and red tour. The touristc worker guide was very good. He explained all, he answered all the questions and knew all about the stops and monuments.very good.I recommend.

2  Thank lucasdag
See more reviews
Reviewed April 8, 2013

We stayed in Gomere three days and two nights, It was enough time to enjoy this amazing place. We did the Red and the Green tours, which were awesome; we visited the Derinkuyu underground city, the Goreme open air museum, Urgup, Çavuşin village, etc. The landscape is amazing!!. We didnt have problems with the tour, they were on time in whole the itinerary, the transportation was confortable, the food was delicious, and the team were friendly and responsable. Something that i like a lot was the guide ( Ozge Ozturk) knew a lot of about the places we were visiting; very well prepared about history, and she speaks a perfect english, so this made the tours were not boring, on contrary they were very intesting.

1  Thank AdrianaQL