“Great tour and impressive guide”
Review of Nese Tour Tourism

Nese Tour Tourism
Ranked #23 of 84 Outdoor Activities in Goreme
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Nese Tour inc offering;Turkey highlightsDaily tours in CappadociaMt. Nemrut Tours Regular or PrivateHot air Balloon Tours
Reviewed May 20, 2014

We went on both the red and grren tours with Nese Tours and we were impressed. Thhey picked us up bang on time in Urgup and everything worked well. Serkan was our guide on both and loved his professionalism and knowledge combined with a great sense of humour and endless patience.

Well worth a try

3  Thank Adrian O

Reviewed May 18, 2014

I recently did both the Red and Green tours through Nese Tours and have to say I was really impressed. Both days were quite long days and the sun was really hot but our guide Serkan (or Sergio as we jokingly called him) kept the energy levels up right through the tour. He was knowledgable and seemed really passionate about his work - I have been on a number of tours since being in Turkey, and he was definitely the best. The organization was great from the pick up to the drop off. I found that the green tour was quite tiring especially if you had started the day at 4am with a hot air balloon ride. All in all I had a great time, I would highly recommend both tours.

3  Thank Qiniso
Reviewed March 4, 2014

Last december my family and i went to the cappadokya.it was my sister's idea.at first,we thought that it was our worst decision ever to be there as it was nothing except for the mountains.but serkan(our tour guide) had proved that capadokya was not that bored at all!!!he has his own way to make all the historical stories,the ancient buildings look more interesting than what they do look like. It was awesome when he was not just friendly with me and my family,he also a very easy going person.he had make us laugh and really make us fall in love with the nature of capadokya. Or in other word he had proved to us that a land like a cappakdoya is not just a piece of plain and blurred land,it is a very interesting land to be discover :)

5  Thank Natasha Y
Reviewed February 25, 2014

We booked a private tour of 6 for different cities in Turkey including Canakale, Ephesus, Pamukkale and Cappadocia. Though this company operates in Cappadocia region, it could arrange us with local guide for all locations and the transfer in between, which ensures us having a smooth travel all the way from Canakale till Cappadocia.

Our guide in Cappadocia, Serkan, is fantastic! He is also the contact when I enquired about tour details by email before we set off for Turkey. He is very responsive in replying my emails (which are quite a lot), addressing my queries and giving me all the details I need, which is the main reason why I chose this tour agency.

We did Green and Red tours and both are great! We got plenty of time in each site and not feel being rushed, the lunch included are also above standard. Serkan is a very funny guide and he is knowledgable about the region, he gave us explanation of each site in details, and cared about each of us during the trip. He even recommended us a good restaurant in Ugrup for delicious pide, and made sure we could get the hot air balloon ride by checking with the company for weather condition. All in all I am very impressed by the services of this company which made us have a really great time in Cappadocia!

5  Thank Louis L
Reviewed January 31, 2014

We very much enjoyed our experience with Nese tour. We especially loved our guide, Serkan. He was knowledgable and fun and made the day very enjoyable. He was also a big help to us personally and we couldn't ask for more. I would highly recommend booking with this company. It made seeing the sights so much easier and we learned a lot along the way.

3  Thank Rebecca S