“best testi kepap”

Ranked #38 of 108 Restaurants in Goreme
Cuisines: Turkish
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Comlek Restaurant is family run restaurant with three brothers offering real Local food .We are making the best Pottery kebab in this town.Because we are cooking with wood fire when you see our restaurant you will see wood fire smoke and pottery is sealing with bread on the top ,not aluminium paper ,with 4 different options (Lamb or beef or chicken or vegetarian) .We prepare huge variety of non-veg meals and vegetarian.Fish in a clay oven,grills and over 50 differents Local foods, Meze's, snacks and desserts.Our Restaurant is pleasant place to sit and watch the Fairy Chimney.Open :09:00 - 00:00
Reviewed September 19, 2013

We ate here 5 out of 5 nights we stayed in Goreme.

Service was very good, food was great! Had no problems. They offered rice, bread, watermelon on the house. We tried beef, chicken and lamb. Lamb was more sheep than lamb, but it was ok.

We enjoyed the BBQ fire.

Thank you guys for the nice atmosphere, we promised a review, we are sorry it comes so late.

Monica & Dragos - Romania

There are newer reviews for Comlek Restaurant

Reviewed September 15, 2013 via mobile

Had the lamb testi kebab and it was delicious-you can see them cooking the pots right out front. I don't know if they normally include everything in the price of the entree but I also received an eggplant salad and rice with the kebab and they even brought me a rice pudding desert at the end. A great deal for 20 lira. Delicious food and great service!

Reviewed September 4, 2013

We ate a lot of food at this restaurant and everything we had was delicious. Also, the staff were really friendly and fun. We were the only tourists there the night that we went.

Reviewed August 25, 2013

My Wife and I had dinner at this restaurant in June 2013 and I tasted the BEST mushrooms I have had in over 30 years!!! (Mushroom Casserole)
The staff were extremely friendly and helpful. I would definitely eat here again if I am in Goreme.

1  Thank Darryl S
Reviewed August 24, 2013

very clean place and excellent staff and friendly staff if you come in goreme you must come to eat here thank you for everthing

1  Thank CEMAL678