“Most amazing & scenic sunset horse ride!!!”

The Dalton Brothers Ranch
Ranked #38 of 90 Outdoor Activities in Goreme
Reviewed August 13, 2018

I've been on a few horse rides in different countries but this one by far was the BEST. All of the horses look so well looked after and well trained. If you're going to Cappadocia or visiting around the area you MUST 100% do the horse ride here, I cannot strongly recommend it anymore!! The route through Rose Valley is so beautiful and breath taking every person should want to experience it. Also a BIG thank you to Cihan!! He's an amazing tour guide and I dropped my phone during the horse ride & Cihan went the extra mile and spent a long time helping me search for my phone in the dark, I cannot express how thankful and grateful I am to him for finding it, so thank you so so much Cihan & everybody else at the ranch for an unreal experience!!

All reviews
"felt safe"
"take photos"

Reviewed August 13, 2018 via mobile

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

If you want a truly magical experience riding a horse in the wilderness then you definitely must ride with The Dalton Brothers. We went on two private half day rides which surpassed our expectations in every good way. Umer, our guide was very professional and safety conscious. I am not an experienced rider and I am extremely afraid heights. Umer was was a very patient and protective guide who ensured that we were safe at all times. As a result, I was able to see beautiful parts of Cappadocia which I otherwise would not have seen/ridden. I have every confidence in Umer and the other guides at Dalton Brothers Ranch. My husband is an experienced rider and thoroughly enjoyed the riding. We were very privileged to make friends with Ekrem , owner of the ranch- also known as “ the horse whisperer.” He is a wonderful, gentle soul that is in tune with his horses and the nature around him. We treasured our time and friendship with him. A return trip has already been booked to spend more time horse riding with Dalton Brothers. 5 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ service - the best! Thank you Ekrem, Umer and Dalton Brothers

Reviewed August 9, 2018 via mobile

We decided last minute to do a 2 hour horse ride. We arrived and our horses were being saddled, they saw our heights and swapped horses to match. The horses all looked in great condition and well looked after. They asked our experience and gave us helmets. We took off just the two of us with our guide cihan. He was very knowledgeable and had great English. The view was fantastic all through the rose valley. Would definitely recommend it was so fun and the horses were so quiet. Was great to see them look after their horses so well. All were shod and a farrier was there when we returned. Ourhorses were rested afterwards and not made to go back out straight after. So that was pleasing to see as not all places seem to look after their horses so well.

Reviewed July 23, 2018 via mobile

I booked the riding tour only a few hours ahead via WhatsApp which worked smoothly. I got picked up at my hostel, driven to the ranch where we got given riding helmets and assigned a horse. The tour was guided by Cihan who did a great job giving advice in how to handle our horses and making sure everybody was safe and also giving information about the places we passed. The tour was breathtaking, taking us through Red valley and Rose valley on narrow paths up and down, with a 1/2hour break for drinks and admiring the view and a stop for sunset pictures. The horses are in very good condition and are very well trained for beginner riders.
Make sure to wear appropriate clothes and leave your backpack at home, you won't be able to take it with you anyway.
It was a big highlight of my Göreme stay, highly recommended!!!