“Amazing ridding”

The Dalton Brothers Ranch
Ranked #38 of 90 Outdoor Activities in Goreme
Reviewed April 25, 2013

I went there two times. The horses are very nice, well trained, and healthy. It is the best way to enjoy the amazing landscape of cappadocia. The owner is welcoming and very nice!

1  Thank Anne-Laure L
"these guys"
in 4 reviews
"thank you very much"

Reviewed April 1, 2013

I have been on a tour with the 'Dalton Brothers' for several times and I can only say It is absolutely amazing!! The horses look very healthy and are well trained. Also the guides are very friendly (especially Erhan :) ) and they know what they are doing. They bring you to the best places in this area . Really, the best way to see this region is on the back of a Dalton horse. These were absolutely the best horseriding tours I ever did in my whole life. Love It....

Reviewed February 18, 2013

Absolutely beautiful scenery, friendly, well trained horses and great guides even if you are a beginner! There is no other way to see the region - it doesn't get much better than this.

Reviewed December 25, 2012

We went for a morning ride with our personal guide. Stopped for tea and a snack and enjoyed the scenery immensely. Great service and the only way to really appreciate the rock formations!

1  Thank mariannehoyymanana
See more reviews
Reviewed November 6, 2012

Unfortunately had time for just one hour ride but loved it! My friend and I are beginners and went with one guide. He was very nice and helpful, extremely patient when my friend started getting scared and decided to continue on foot. The trail was gorgeous, so were the horses. It was a fantastic experience and when I go back to Goreme I will do it again for sure.