“Ihlara Valley” 5 of 5 bubbles

and up
Private Express Cappadocia Tour
Ranked #11 of 78 Outdoor Activities in Goreme
More attraction details
Owner description: Holidaying may last only a few days but memories will stay forever. We are in business to make those memories the sweetest of all. Andromeda Tour is an exclusive division committed to providing the best of breed services to the leisure travel industry.
Istanbul, Turkey
“Ihlara Valley”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 26, 2013

I would highly recommend to everyone to see The Ihlara Valley. This little excursion with a lunch by the river was excellent. Thanks also to Saygun who was very kind and helpfull.

Review collected in partnership with this attraction

Andromeda_Tours, Genel Müdür at Andromeda Day Tours, responded to this review, December 1, 2013
Hi Dear Guest,

We are glad to see your nice comments about our services. We would like to improve our service quality by your candid comments. Thank you so much for your interest. We would like to welcome you again in Turkey.

• Indonesian first
  • Korean first
  • Turkish first
Tbilisi, Georgia
“Green tour”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 26, 2013

I'd highly recommend to everyone Green tour and you are lucky if your guide is Ahmet. Thanks him our trip was great.

Chicago, Illinois
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Very informative and professional tours”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 18, 2013

I did the green and red tour and they were both fabulous! Our guides we're very helpful, informative, and welcoming. I was personally very impressed with the entire operation - they were always on schedule and made sure we saw all the highlights of the area. I'd highly recommend these tours to fellow travelers looking to get a comprehensive and educational visit to the Cappadocia region.

Review collected in partnership with this attraction

Andromeda_Tours, Genel Müdür at Andromeda Day Tours, responded to this review, November 26, 2013

Stamford, United Kingdom
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 16 helpful votes
“Capadoccia Tours”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 18, 2013

I did two tours with Andromeda during my trip to Capadoccia. Both were easy, friendly and informative. The guides were very knowledgable and made the learning experience fun.
Excellent value for money, you see everything in a relaxed way in a small group and the midday lunch in both places we stopped was excellent.
Ahmet was particularly helpful in helping to improve my Turkish.
I by no means have seen everything in Capadoccia as I didn't have enough time but I will definitely use their services again when I go back.

Visited September 2013
Review collected in partnership with this attraction

Andromeda_Tours, Konuk İlişkileri Müdürü at Andromeda Day Tours, responded to this review, November 18, 2013

São Paulo, São Paulo, Brazil
5 attraction reviews
“Cappadocia + Urgup and Goreme”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 17, 2013

I had already visited this area without any tour agency helping me.. This time I realized that the region needs a agency to help you understand a bit of the wonderful thing it is.
My experience was unique and made this place be a lot better than I had seen.
The agency accomplished with all the appointment on time, and took us everywhere we had thought and not thought about. The explanation was perfect and rich in details, guides very well experienced and honest above it all. It really made my trip wonderful.

Visited October 2013
Review collected in partnership with this attraction

Andromeda_Tours, Genel Müdür at Andromeda Day Tours, responded to this review, November 18, 2013