Review Highlights
Red and green tour were amazing!

Reviewed 2 weeks ago
ElisaV1519
via mobile
Fantastic trip

The tour was awesome with am English speaking guide He was very very patient enough to answer all... read more

Reviewed 5 weeks ago
mscsrikanth
Hyderabad, India
via mobile

All reviews underground city red tour ihlara valley interesting information turkey small group full day tour take photos ahmed guide sites cappadocia knowledge culture kindness agencies ballon
Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

Our guide Hakan was very well informed and loved sharing his knowledge with all the people in our group. The red tour was interesting from a more historical point of view while the green tour had also a really enjoyable walk in nature along with all the historical points of interest. All in all we're very satisfied with our experience and would recommend it to everyone!!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

I read that the red circuit was quite close to the city that really you pay for the transportation, it is true. The Red circuit is almost within the boundaries of the city, having said that I wouldn't like to do all the itinerary and try to search for public transportation in Turkish. Having said that I will advice you to pay the extra 5 bucks or so for another option. I tried three agencies and only one of them was good. Here it was like a 60pp tour distributed in 2 buses and sharing one guide that speak two languages and "guide" you through the back or the side of paid places (with one exception) and into the free spaces. Nice guy but I really regretted saving $5 and enter into this group.

Reviewed 5 weeks ago via mobile

We ended up spending close to two hours going to a leather shop and to a nut shop. The guide Mithat hurried us up in most places. It annoyed is quite a bit. We hardly got any time at the Goreme sunset spot. We did not go to the Onyx demonstration. Quite disappointed. The guide was not very knowledgeable either. We stayed at the Milat cave hotel. Since Milat was such an awesome place, we expected the same out of the company.

Reviewed September 20, 2018

We chose the full day green tour as it takes you to parts of Cappadocia not so easy to get to on your own. The tour was as described, however we booked for a tour group with a maximum of 12 people, preferring this size as we know we are not naturally into joining group travels. The group was however 18 people plus the guide so when we arrived at the underground city, the group was too large to fit into many of the rooms to hear the information. Additionally, the guide was required to provide a bilingual tour (which he did as best as anyone can), so we listened to every detail in both Turkish first, then English. As we could not fit in the rooms in the underground city, we stayed back and listened to a group following us as it was easier to hear and in our language. We suspect there was a combination of tours that day for the bilingual approach does not work well for a full day tour. After the underground city we considered leaving the tour but were happy we stayed on as the walk in Ilhara is lovely and can be done at your own pace. The tour was good, and if there were smaller groups as expected, and single language tours, it would be much more enjoyable.

1  Thank AliD1802
Reviewed August 31, 2018 via mobile

Arrived in Goreme at 9 am and my hotel got me a place at this tour. I chose the red tour.
Our tour guide Mithat was very kind and friendly. He explained the history and the story behind each place we visited. It would have been very difficult to go around and see the sites without using the red tour- i highly recommend it.
Ask for Mithat ;-)

Reviewed August 9, 2018

We went to Cappadocia Green tour and I can only describe this as one of the most magnificent experiences in my live. The region is full of amazing sights and history. We got to experience and learn about all thanks to our great guide Ahmet. He was very friendly, fun to be around and informative. He made sure that everyone was enjoying their time and was chatting with everyone, making us feel comfortable and giving extra information when we were curious to learn more. We were lucky to have him as a guide. I 100% recommend Ahmet as a tour guide to all my friends who are excited to visit Cappadocia.

P.S Ahmet, if you are reading this, take care, we love you!

-Aycan