“Worldwind Tour!”

and up
Private Express Cappadocia Tour
Ranked #11 of 79 Outdoor Activities in Goreme
More attraction details
Owner description: Holidaying may last only a few days but memories will stay forever. We are in business to make those memories the sweetest of all. Andromeda Tour is an exclusive division committed to providing the best of breed services to the leisure travel industry.
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“Worldwind Tour!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 22, 2013

The tour was one of my favorites and our guide was so knowledgeable but also very entertaining. The tour of the underground city was a once in a lifetime visit and the caves were unreal. The only part that could have been improved on was our lunch which was a bit cold, overcooked and underwhelming. Otherwise, I highly recommend this tour!

Visited June 2013
Review collected in partnership with this attraction

Andromeda_Tours, Public Relations Manager at Andromeda Day Tours, responded to this review, July 22, 2013
Hi Dear Guess,

Thank you for your honest feedback which is very important for us to improve our service quality. If you want to come back to Cappadocia again, you will be welcomed here.

• Indonesian first
  • Korean first
  • Turkish first
Brisbane, Australia
“A great couple of days”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 21, 2013

With limited time to plan our own agenda we spent two days with these guys and it worked out really well. You travel to the best bits in a comfortable small bus in a group of about 12 people.
The two young guides (a different one each day) were upbeat and friendly. They speak good English and we left with a good overall understanding of the whole region. The lunch provided on both days was quite good. The only down side is the tours include an hour at artifact style sales outlets. While the demonstrations are interesting, if you don't want to buy it gets a bit tedeious waiting around.

Visited June 2013
Review collected in partnership with this attraction

Andromeda_Tours, General Manager at Andromeda Day Tours, responded to this review, July 24, 2013
Hi Dear Guest,

Thank you for candid comments about our organization. Hope to see you again in Cappadocia

Denver, Colorado
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Fabulous tour by Saygu”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 21, 2013

We did two full-day tours with Andromeda. Our tour guide, Saygu Sezen (hope I'm spelling that right) was fabulous. He was extremely knowledgeable and also just a really great person to spend so much time with. My husband, daughters and I all thought he was fabulous. In addition to giving us a wonderful tour in Cappadocia, he had terrific tips for our travels elsewhere in Turkey.

Visited July 2013
Andromeda_Tours, General Manager at Andromeda Day Tours, responded to this review, July 22, 2013
Hi Dear Guess,

It is nice to hear that you are satisfied with our services especially with our guide. As company principle we prefer to work with professional and experienced guides. Thank you so much for your nice comment. Hope to see your family again in Cappadocia.

Brisbane, Australia
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great tour”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 20, 2013

Great tour to explore South Cappadocia in one day. The lunch at the restaurant during the tour was pretty poor...

Review collected in partnership with this attraction

Andromeda_Tours, General Manager at Andromeda Day Tours, responded to this review, July 20, 2013
Hi Dear Brisbane,

Thank you for comments about our organization. We would like improve our services according to your candid comments. Have a nice day.

Istanbul, Turkey
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Amazing experience with Andromeda (Katpatuka)”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 10, 2013

I talked to Andromeda(Katpatuka) about all of my trip in cappadocia, and I'm pretty sure I made the the best choice! Because I didn't have enough time for preparing this trip before departure, I really worried about daily tour planning. But after I met Ali bey, staff in Andromeda (Katpatuka agency), all of my concerns were disappeared! He was kind, friendly and quite supportive. He helped planning tour what I want. So, I enjoyed cappadocia taking Green tour, Balloon Tour and Turkish night. It was amazing experience. Serkan, the pilot of balloon is expert and has a good sense of humor. And Saygu, green tour guide, is quite funny and helpful! I strongly recommend Andromeda tours!! And thanks for making a wonderful memory!

1 Thank millol11
Andromeda_Tours, Public Relations Manager at Andromeda Day Tours, responded to this review, July 11, 2013
Hi Dear Ms,

It is big honour to hear your nice comments. Also thank you so much that you posted your tour photos to us. Hope to see you again in Cappadocia.