“Turgay the Tour Guide!”

and up
Private Express Cappadocia Tour
Ranked #11 of 84 Outdoor Activities in Goreme
More attraction details
Owner description: Holidaying may last only a few days but memories will stay forever. We are in business to make those memories the sweetest of all. Andromeda Tour is an exclusive division committed to providing the best of breed services to the leisure travel industry.
Reviewed May 8, 2013

Special thanks to our guide, Turgay. We experienced the green line and the red line together in two days. And may I say that He just made our days in Goreme. The tours were well organized, not too intense, not too "simple", and with a lot of information. The tour guide is a funny and energetic man. Within a group of 10-12 persons from all over the world, he really tried to consider the focus and the pace of everyone. He also introduced a lot of details and difference of cultures and religions in daily life to me. Cappadocia is so unique, and I'm definitely coming back!

1  Thank richyding
Andromeda_Tours, General Manager at Andromeda Day Tours, responded to this reviewResponded July 7, 2013

Hi Dear Mr/ Ms

We are glad to see your fair comments about our organization in Cappadocia. We would like to develop our company by your fair feedbacks.

Reviewed April 28, 2013

I did two tours in Cappadocia. North Cappadocia covering different valleys with Saygu and South Cappadocia covering the underground city and other areas with Turgay. They both were fun, pleasant and informative. I highly recommend both of them and their company for anyone interested in tours around Cappadocia.

Andromeda_Tours, Manager at Andromeda Day Tours, responded to this reviewResponded April 29, 2013

hi Jin! it is very nice to see your fair and nice comment here. Thank you very much, it was also nice for us to have ou in our tour group. i hope we see you here again...
Saygu Sezen...

Reviewed April 26, 2013

I booked two separate day tours with Andromeda, the Green and Red tour. The guide was the same for both though, Saygu, and he was fantastic! He really knew a lot about the sites and focused on ensuring everyone in the group was comfortable.

1  Thank freekboy

Hi there!! İt was wonderful time for me. Thank you very much... İ hope see you again...
Saygu SEZEN...

Reviewed April 24, 2013

I only had 2 days 1 night in Cappadocia (Goreme) before heading to another destination, so I opted to go with a private day tour (Green Tour) by Andromedia Daily Private Tour package which is affordable and value for money services. It turn out to be a really good choice and so much better than wondering aimlessly around by yourself which I'm sure would have happen. Being able to see places that are further apart is a plus too. An excellent day tour, we had a lot of fun and made some new friends. Thanks to our guide Mr Ahmet for being humble enough to entertain our every whims. I would not hesitate to recommend Andromeda Services to anyone who need a well-organized, comfortable, helpful and friendly athmosphere. Book it, you wouldnt be dissapointed.

Andromeda_Tours, Manager at Andromeda Day Tours, responded to this reviewResponded April 24, 2013

Hi Jayne.Thank you for your review.when you want to come Turkey and Cappadocia we want to help you and your frends.
Best regards.
Mehmet

Reviewed April 23, 2013

I got this tour with one of my friend recommendation. We made green tour. It was very interesting that we had 4 season in day, sunny, rainy cold and even snowy. But our tour guide ( TURGAY ) was really very good in his job. My girlfriend's English was not so good, thats why he gave us Turkish information about the places. He was very informative, happy and joyful. We will drink some coffee when we go back to Goreme :) Strongly recommended.

Hı my frıend. how are you doıng ? thank you for your comment on here. you are so kınd. ı hope you really lıke thıs tour. I will be happy If I see you here agaın. If you recommend here and our agency to your frıends you gonna make us happier :D with my best wishes have I nice holiday see youuuuuu....