“Excellent tour”

and up
Private Express Cappadocia Tour
Ranked #11 of 83 Outdoor Activities in Goreme
More attraction details
Owner description: Holidaying may last only a few days but memories will stay forever. We are in business to make those memories the sweetest of all. Andromeda Tour is an exclusive division committed to providing the best of breed services to the leisure travel industry.
Reviewed January 9, 2013

Excellent tour and guide. Esra Tanir guide showed us everything and explained little details on each place and site.
Extremely recomended, both andromeda and Esra (the better guide I've ever met).

Andromeda_Tours, Manager at Andromeda Day Tours, responded to this reviewResponded May 2, 2013

Thank you so much for your good interviews.If you come to again to Turkey we will be very glad to helping you.

See you soon,
Best wishes

Reviewed January 7, 2013

It is a really hard job day after day to deal with busloads of tourists; keep on schedule; repeat the same information over and over again, etc. Our guide, Esra, managed to do all the things that she was supposed to, imparted lots of facts and was generally pleasant. A good or great guide can make the experience come alive - you can visualize what went on at the site; be awed and inspired. That certainly did not happen. I listened to some of the other guides who were more informative, inspired and experienced. My experience would have been richer had that been the case with Esra and Andromeda.

7  Thank David R
Andromeda_Tours, General Manager at Andromeda Day Tours, responded to this reviewResponded July 7, 2013

Hi Dear David,

Thank you for your honest feedback which is very important for us to improve service quality. If you or your family wants to come back to Cappadocia again, you will be welcomed here.

Reviewed January 4, 2013 via mobile

We did two tours green and red very different but both beautiful consihlio you to buy souvenirs on the way as the prices are great.everything perfect lunch times find yourself in excellent tours. shuttle service at your own hotel and the tour guide was very prepared.eztra driving more informed and good super super super super beautiful

Hi Dear Mr/Ms,

Reviewed December 29, 2012

We had a day to visit the sites so hired a private guide.
Kadir picked us up from the hotel and provided an in-depth insite to the history of the region while showing us the stunning scenery of Goreme and shopping options! The stop offs included Cavusin village, the Fairy Chimneys, Pigeon Valley, the 3 Beauties in Urgup, carpet factory, jewelry shop, souvenir shops and a home cooked lunch.
I would recommend using Kadir to show you around Cappadocia; he is multi lingual - fluent in English and Japanese, and his lovely nature made it a fantastic day out!

Andromeda_Tours, Public Relations Manager at Andromeda Day Tours, responded to this reviewResponded July 7, 2013

Hi Dear Michelle,

Reviewed December 11, 2012

Usually I don't like organized tours, so I'm very critic about them ... but Andromeda is my exception. I had a tour with them on February 2011. The tours (green and red tours) were very well organized. We discovered the best of Cappadocia. I had the luck to have Zuhal as our guide on both of them. She gave us not only a simple description of Cappadocia. She gave us the real feeling, the real taste of the amazing place. I was so satisfied about the tours that ... I came back again, same tours, with my wife, on March 2012. Same amazing quality!!! I totally, and repeat, totally suggest these tours to everyone.

1  Thank Angelo G

Hi Dear Angelo,

Thank you for your honest feedback which is very important for us to improve our service quality. If you or your family wants to come back to Cappadocia again, you will be welcomed here.