“Great service, friendly staff!”

Cappadocia Pide House & Restaurant
Ranked #18 of 110 Restaurants in Goreme
Cuisines: Turkish
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Description: This is a restaurant where you can have Cappadocian food. We will be glad to welcome you in our Turkish & Cappadocian Cuisine Restaurant.
Reviewed April 20, 2014

My friend and I Ate at this restaurant during a short stay in cappadocia. The staff at our hostel suggested it. We both loved our meals. As important, the staff was incredibly friendly.. They even let me take a glass as a souvenir of my trip. Thanks guys for a wonderful evening in cappadocia!

Reviewed April 19, 2014 via mobile

Ate here for lunch and thought the food was great. The walnut and cheese pide was delicious. So much food and really cheap. Wished we could have taken more away for later.

Reviewed April 17, 2014 via mobile

ate here on our 4th night, mixed grill was tough as leather. The hot bread that was to be eaten with the mix grill came 5 minutes too early and hence tasted like cold stale toast. Iv eaten better food for the same price!
Service was good, hospitable staff.

Reviewed March 26, 2014

I was in Cappadocia with my parents March 11-14 and I think we stopped in almost every day. The food was very good and very reasonably priced. What placed this above other restaurants though, was how nice the staff was. My mother has a bad leg and they even went so far as to drive up up to our hotel on at least two occasions. We tried different pides as well as the pot Kabob and different desserts and teas. All was very good. I hope to go back to Cappadocia and I would go back.

Reviewed March 20, 2014

My husband and I stopped in to Cappadocia Pide House for a late lunch and we had an OK meal there. We ordered a manti and a chicken casserole to share. The manti, that it is kind of a turkish ravioli with yoghurt and garlic sauce, was good for me but saltless for my husband. The chicken casserole was good, but below our expectations. Overall, our experience was average, despite the efforts of the efficient and kind staff.