“In the hear of underground settlements”
Review of Heybe Hotel

Heybe Hotel
Ranked #14 of 78 Goreme B&B and Inns
Reviewed November 7, 2012

The hotel is situated just on the rim of town centre within walking distance to a variety of restaurants and shops. Ample parking space is available. You have direct view to the panorama of Goreme fairy chimneys settlements from a terrace and from the dining room. In the morning you can observe a multitude of the hot air balloons over Cappadocia. If you are there with your own or rented care you can do Cappadocia all “a must” places in one day.

Room Tip: In cold months consider that the rooms might not be warm enough. In late autumn the pool water is co...
  • Stayed: October 2012, traveled with family
6  Thank Janko K
Heybe, Manager at Heybe Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded November 16, 2012

Thank you very much for taking time to share your recent experience with us. It was a great pleasure meeting you. I have shared your comments with the team and they are all very motivated. We are all looking forward to wellcome you again in the future.

Reviewed November 7, 2012

From the minute we parked the car in front, they helped us unload our suitcases, also took them up to our room. Indeed it was a very warm welcome. Emre at the reception and Murat who helped us both are very terrific guys. They help you settle & give advice about the surroundings. So many options to choose from. They give you a lift & aslo pick you up for free over & from to the hiking spots. The breakfast buffet is awsome on the terrace which you can view the hot air balloons passing by & take photos. Short walking distance to the mid center of Goreme, easy to stroll to the cafe's & shops. The room we stayed in was clean. Sheets clean & pillows are also nice & fluffy. The heater was on as well, which it was only 14C outside at night. A very nice huge indoor swimming pool too. They speak English & German which is okay. Overall, a happy stay:)

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled as a couple
5  Thank Mine K

Reviewed November 5, 2012

Mert and his crew could not have been more attentive, we were driven free of charge to a couple of locations with a travelogue and some humour on the way. To be greeted with a cold beer on our return was a true winner.

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled as a couple
2  Thank flhrdad01

Reviewed November 5, 2012

we spent a great holiday in this wonderful hotel. staff are extremely friendly and helpful. the hotel is situated in a quiet area in göreme, yet it's just a short walk away from the centre of the village with lots of bars and restaurants. everybody in the hotel cares about you and they help you planning your stay and organizing trips.
göreme and surrounding area is one of the most spectacular landscapes you can see in europe (and western asia). it's a great place for hiking, moutainbiking, horseback riding and - of course - going on a balloon trip as well as seeing cultural highlights like the whirling dervishes and ancient cave churches and houses.
all in all a wonderful place - highly recommendable!!

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled with family
2  Thank manfred24

Reviewed October 31, 2012

We had 3 nights in this fantastic hotel. Good location close to one of the main balloon companies which we used. We went on a balloon ride at a very civilized time of 6am. This was the absolute highlight of our 15 days in Turkey ! The staff were incredible with the manager explaining each of the plentiful breakfast. I would stay here a lot longer if it as possible. The view of balloons going duringbreakfast was breathtaking

Room Tip: A room at the back so that you can see the balloons first thing in the morning
  • Stayed: October 2012, traveled as a couple
5  Thank tonyb64

Reviewed October 20, 2012

This hotel is obviously a great choice in Cappadocia, as you can tell from all these amazing reviews. I have never been greeted with such genuine warmth and kindness from Mert and all his staff. They offered to drive me to various sites and beautiful hikes and also offered to pick me up after the long hikes. I got lost on one hike and found a kind man who called them for me and they came and got me. I was embarrassed, but they were so sweet about it and made me feel at ease.
The breakfast is something I still miss! It was delicious. A full spread of all the tasty food Turkey has to offer. And the young, friendly guys who worked the breakfast service were incredibly attentive and kind.
My room was very comfortable and big, without being too overdone. It was also extremely clean. I did not get to the pool as when I came home from a day of seeing the sites, it had cooled down quite a bit outside.
This hotel seems to get it that friendly service is everything. I hope I can go back for a visit again!

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled solo
4  Thank Rosetta S
Heybe, Manager at Heybe Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded October 21, 2012

We appreciate your time in writing your thoughts about your experience at Heybe Hotel. I appreciate your positive feedback about breakfast buffet and our friendly staff members

I have shared your comments with the team and they are all very motivated. Our focus is to show Turkish Hospitality to all our guests from all over the world.

My team and I are looking forward to welcome you back in the future.

Mert KURA

Reviewed October 19, 2012

This hotel was the best in every way. It had a great location on a quiet street yet close to everything. You could see the balloons everyday and sometimes they were so close. The breakfast was excellent. It had the best jam I have ever tasted. Above all what made this hotel stand out so much were the Staff. Then manager and all the staff work so hard. They are always smiling when you walk in or out. Also you can hike and they will drive you to the start of the hike and they will tell you all about it. That was so nice of them. We would have never found any of the places we were without that. They arrange all your tours for you too. It was so nice to find a place like that after arriving on an all night bus. We got there at 6 in the morning and they had our room all ready and even offered to make us some coffee. Wow. I would advise anyone going to Goreme to definitely stay in this hotel.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled as a couple
4  Thank BarbandMike2012

My team and I are looking forward to welcome you back in the future.

Mert KURA