“perfect service”
Review of Karadut Cave Hotel

Karadut Cave Hotel
Ranked #5 of 33 Specialty Lodging in Goreme
Reviewed December 9, 2012

my sister and niece stay here for 4 nights.we were enjoying.this hotel made our capadocia trip perfect.room is comfortable and spacious.owner is helpful,warm like my home,room is very clean,great breakfast and delicious.owner wife very considering for helping us.laundry is good,separate dark and light colour cloth and laundry is nice smell.if anyone would like to stay in goreme.you just stay in karadut,you will not regret.

• Stayed: December 2012
There are newer reviews for Karadut Cave Hotel

Reviewed November 29, 2012

My husband, my father and I stayed at Karadut (which means Black Mulberry) for 3 nights while we visited Cappadocia more than a week ago. I picked this place because of the exceptional reviews on both TripAdvisor and Booking.com. It was simply perfect and easily the best among all the places we stayed at in Turkey during our 2-week vacation. Rooms are spacious, clean and tastefully decorated. They were cleaned very day. Facilities are modern yet cozy, and breakfast is very generous with variations from day to day. It’s about a 5-minute walk from the center of the town. Quiet, yet convenient. The owner’s cousin was running the place while we were there. He and his wife are very kind and prepared an early breakfast on the last day for us to accommodate our departure time. They shared Turkish coffee and pirouette cookies with us on our last night, which made such a lasting impression. We would definitely choose this hotel again if we return to Goreme in the future. AN ABSOLUTELY PERFECT PLACE to stay at!!!

Room Tip: We stayed in room 10 which is absolutely nice! It's all the way at the end on the first floor.
  • Stayed: November 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed October 21, 2012

I stayed here for 5 nights in early October. The room was very comfortable, clean and quiet. Alican is very helpful with information but not pushy at all. He was very friendly and available. The breakfasts were delicious as was the case everywhere I stayed in Turkey..though I love fruit, veggies and olives so I was never disappointed! The cats were a bonus for me...location is perfect..close to town but in a very quiet area. I would stay there again without hesitation.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled solo
Reviewed October 7, 2012

Most of the hotel's rooms are built into the caves. Quiet. Cool. Peaceful. Wonderful host, Alican was accommodating. Great late breakfast. Ideal location off main street; 5 minute walk into town. If you go to Goreme and the Cappidoccia, this is the place to stay. We stayed in a triple room, queen for wife and I and a small room off main for our son. Very affordable.

Room Tip: Cave room is great.
  • Stayed: September 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed October 4, 2012

Soon after I arrived "Karadut Cave Hotel", this beceme my special place during my trip.
The design of the place is very lovely and I could tell the owner paid atttensions to details very much.

The outside communal space where you can have a seat and relax is the best place I liked while flowers and lovely kittys were around you.

I stayed one of the cave rooms, which you can feel real Kapadokya!
The room was very well accomodated, clean, and modern!

The scenery from outside balcony was fabulous.

The owner or staff is always there for you to help so you would not feel any difficulty staying and exploring in Kapadokya even if you are solo traveler :D

Highly recommended!

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled solo
Reviewed September 16, 2012

We stayed at Karadut Cave Hotel for 3 nights in August this year and it was easily the best accommodation we had in our trip to Turkey. The hotel is in a newly refurbished traditional home (including cave rooms) in a quiet area a short walk from the centre of Goreme. The atmosphere there is relaxed and friendly and the owner Alican was helpful and welcoming without being intrusive. The rooms and shared areas were all kept very clean and the breakfasts were great. It was extremely good value given the price and is somewhere we will happily recommend to others.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed August 28, 2012

Karadut Cave Hotel was an amazing experience. Alican and his family treated us as family, which really enriched our experience in Goreme. We stayed in a beautiful standard room, with wooden ceilings and floors, overlooking a beautiful view of the fairy chimney landscape. It's in a quiet area of the city and a short walk to the center. Alican makes great recommendations for your visit and is very accommodating. Also, Alican's mother makes the traditional Turkish breakfast and it is incredible! I highly recommend this hotel for your stay in Goreme.

Room Tip: the standard room with wooden ceilings and view of Goreme
  • Stayed: August 2012, traveled as a couple
Also consider these accommodations in or near Goreme
Divan Cave House
#2 of 78 in Goreme
Peace Stone House
Peace Stone House
#1 of 33 in Goreme

Been to Karadut Cave Hotel? Share your experiences!