All reviewsthe ownergreat viewpleasant stayterracecappadociacaves
Reviewed August 20, 2012

I stayed at Karadut Cave Hotel with a group of 7 people in August. The hotel is very well located, just 5 minutes walk from the city centre.
The rooms are new, clean and well decorated.
Apricot and mulberry trees in the courtyard, with amazing view of Goreme.
Alican, the owner, was very very very kind and helpful!
Good breakfast
Free wifi
I do recommend Karadut Cave!

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled with friends
1  Thank annettte82
Reviewed August 15, 2012

We are very happy with this charming 3-star family run hotel. Service was impeccable and we had a big comfortable cave room with a small terrace. Excellent value for money. We highly recommend it for any kind of stay in Gorëme.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank areusa
Reviewed August 7, 2012

I stayed at this hotel for 3 nights. This hotel is very new and a cute cave hotel in Goreme town:) İt's very close to the Otogar in Goreme, but very quiet and relaxing:) Rooms are made by real cave and very pretty. The owner and his family of this hotel is soo wonderful!!!! They are soo heartful and friendly. I felt like staying at my home. I had a very good time and we made lots of good memories with them. Thank you soo much!!!! I am sure I will go back sometime:))
I really recommend to stay at this hotel. It will be a great time in Cappadocia:))

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled with friends
1  Thank manzana12
Reviewed July 14, 2012

Stay at Karadut Hotel. It is a 300m walk from the Goreme bus stop and all the restaurants, cafes and the Turkish bath are accessible on foot. The rooms are stylishly decorated and everything is brand spanking new. Apricot trees and flowers adorn the inner courtyard, and there is a deck where you can overlook the gorgeous Goreme Valley. Best of all, the service was impeccable. Alican, the manager was lovely and extremely helpful. I would stay here every time.

Stayed: July 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Hayley P
Reviewed July 8, 2012

We stayed in karadut cave hotel for 2 nights. The hotel is virtually brand new and our cave room was fantastic - spacious, clean and with a very comfortable bed. The owner, alican, was very helpful and made us feel right at home. Even though we arrived early and left late on the night buses - we were given full use of the room which was much appreciated. Breakfast is very good too. Location is only 2 mins walk to the town centre. All in all, we would definitely recommend karadut cave hotel!

Stayed: July 2012, traveled as a couple