All reviewsthe ownergreat viewpleasant stayterracecappadociacaves
Reviewed August 7, 2012

I stayed at this hotel for 3 nights. This hotel is very new and a cute cave hotel in Goreme town:) İt's very close to the Otogar in Goreme, but very quiet and relaxing:) Rooms are made by real cave and very pretty. The owner and his family of this hotel is soo wonderful!!!! They are soo heartful and friendly. I felt like staying at my home. I had a very good time and we made lots of good memories with them. Thank you soo much!!!! I am sure I will go back sometime:))
I really recommend to stay at this hotel. It will be a great time in Cappadocia:))

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled with friends
1  Thank manzana12
Reviewed July 14, 2012

Stay at Karadut Hotel. It is a 300m walk from the Goreme bus stop and all the restaurants, cafes and the Turkish bath are accessible on foot. The rooms are stylishly decorated and everything is brand spanking new. Apricot trees and flowers adorn the inner courtyard, and there is a deck where you can overlook the gorgeous Goreme Valley. Best of all, the service was impeccable. Alican, the manager was lovely and extremely helpful. I would stay here every time.

Stayed: July 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Hayley P
Reviewed July 8, 2012

We stayed in karadut cave hotel for 2 nights. The hotel is virtually brand new and our cave room was fantastic - spacious, clean and with a very comfortable bed. The owner, alican, was very helpful and made us feel right at home. Even though we arrived early and left late on the night buses - we were given full use of the room which was much appreciated. Breakfast is very good too. Location is only 2 mins walk to the town centre. All in all, we would definitely recommend karadut cave hotel!

Stayed: July 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Dan T
Reviewed June 23, 2012

You will feel like staying at home. Alican, young owner, treat you like your family member. He is a very lovely and tidy man. He took care of all the detail in the hotel. The breakfast is great. The view from my room was excellent. I feel very safe and warm after long day trips in Cappadocia. The room was spotless. Lovely katties around....I do really recommend you all to Karadut hotel.

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled solo
1  Thank Yin-and-Moo
Reviewed June 11, 2012

As a group of 5 we stayed at Karadut Cave Hotel for 2 nights in June. This is a small Cave Hotel, overlooking to open air museum, well located, 5 mins walk to Goreme centre, but very quiet.
The rooms were spacious, comfortable, clean and well decorated. All rooms were en-suite with good quality beds. Traditionally decorated sitting areas within the rooms added extra character. It feels really homely. There is a lovely sitting space and terrace areas to sit and relax with amazing view of Goreme.

Free wifi available.

Daily breakfast provided with various fresh pastry items.

Staff were very helpful, and friendly. This place is absolutely value for money. Recommended without hesitation.

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled with family