“Outstanding welcome”

Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Adelaide, Australia
“Outstanding welcome”
Reviewed December 24, 2013

We ate here on our first night in goreme,!and were so warmly welcomed we went back two nights later and were welcomed like long lost family. I loved the vegetable pottery kebab, and in fact was given one to take home. Highly recommended

• Visited December 2013

• Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Greek first
  • Indonesian first
  • Korean first
  • Turkish first
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
“Warm hosts & delicious food”
Reviewed December 20, 2013 via mobile

Hatija (sp?) invited us over from her son's car rental business just down the street from their family restaurant earlier in the day. We went over for dinner, and she welcomed us in. The food was above average (better than two other regular looking places around Göreme, so I'd head there again if I wanted a proper dinner around this area). I had the chicken shish set, but I think my friend's pottery kebab looked better. Tea was on the house. The place was warm, also metaphorically; but that was perhaps mostly due to the presence of another chatty tourist couple.

Tl;dr genuinely friendly hosts, food better than most joints in the area. Restaurant ambiance nicer than most, too.

Ivano-Frankivsk, Ukraine
“No different than other places in Goreme”
Reviewed December 19, 2013

Came here due to the high ratins on TripAdvisor but didn't see anything outstanding. Service was very good, nice and pleasant waiter, prices not high but the food we ordered was pretty average. Wine not bad. Famouse Pottery kebabs, chicken and beef ones, didn't have much meat in them, these are actually usual casserole dishes, just the shape of the cooking pot is different:) lentil soup was OK, but kind of watery. Bread was very good and appetizers too.

• Visited October 2013
1 Thank Inna819
“BEST IN GOREME”
Reviewed December 19, 2013 via mobile

Actually this is the only place me and my girlfriend tried in goreme. food is the best, place is warm, host is enthusiasm!

“Great!!”
Reviewed December 18, 2013

This is the best restaurant I tried here. The food is nice and beautiful. Really delicious. The people working here are kindly and really friendly. The owner even offered yogurt for us. Really delicious.

• Visited December 2013