We stayed 3 days in the Cappadocia Cave Suites. Outside it was very cold but inside the rooms were very comfortable. Especially the yacuzzi was a luxury to warm after a cold day outside. The hotel has very special and original cave rooms and the architecture is very well tought through. Also the view is magnificient: right on the fairy chimneys. The village of Göreme with nice restaurants and cafe's is just a minute walk away. We will definitely recommend this hotel and go back in the future.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Cappadocia Cave Suites is located in the city of Goreme, one of the most beautiful and characteristic locales in the Cappadocia region. The famous fairy chimneys and fantastic colorful shapes of the landscape, make this region a natural wonder of the world. Come to relax and explore this historic, wondrous and romantic landscape while enjoying the finest in hotel accommodations and world famous Turkish hospitality.... ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotwire, HostelWorld, Hotels.com, Orbitz and TripOnline SA so you can book your Cappadocia Cave Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cappadocia Cave Hotel Goreme
- Cappadocia Cave Goreme
- Cappadocia Cave Suites Goreme, Turkey