My wife and I have traveled extensively and the Cappadocia Cave Suite Hotel is our favorite. The hotel is the most unique place we have ever stayed in. The hotel is intimate and tastefully done. Our cave suite (see pics) was outstanding. It was carved into a " fairy;s chimney." The living room bedroom and bathroom were roomy,, bright and tastefully decorated. The food was excellent and the service exceptional. Do not miss the baloon ride.
The owner is Bora Ozturk, a tour guide with over 20years experience. We called Bora last minute and he arranged a fabulous private tour for us of Turkey. The highlight was spending 3 days in Cappadocia his hotel. He provided us with a great itinerary and terrific drivers and guides. I highly recommend Bora not only for his hotel but also for his travel expertise and knowledge of Turkey.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Cappadocia Cave Suites is located in the city of Goreme, one of the most beautiful and characteristic locales in the Cappadocia region. The famous fairy chimneys and fantastic colorful shapes of the landscape, make this region a natural wonder of the world. Come to relax and explore this historic, wondrous and romantic landscape while enjoying the finest in hotel accommodations and world famous Turkish hospitality.... ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Odigeo, Hotels.com, Priceline, Hotwire and Travelocity so you can book your Cappadocia Cave Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cappadocia Cave Hotel Goreme
- Cappadocia Cave Goreme
- Cappadocia Cave Suites Goreme, Turkey