We spent three nights in this hotel in a charming room carved out of the side of a hill. All the amenities were there: shower, spa tub, twin beds and even a wet bar. Every room had a view, and we woke every morning to the sight of balloons overhead and as far as the eye could see.
The food in the restaurant was the best we had of the entire trip, and we enjoyed every meal in Turkey!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Cappadocia Cave Suites is located in the city of Goreme, one of the most beautiful and characteristic locales in the Cappadocia region. The famous fairy chimneys and fantastic colorful shapes of the landscape, make this region a natural wonder of the world. Come to relax and explore this historic, wondrous and romantic landscape while enjoying the finest in hotel accommodations and world famous Turkish hospitality.... ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Priceline, Odigeo, Hotels.com, Travelocity and Hotwire so you can book your Cappadocia Cave Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cappadocia Cave Hotel Goreme
- Cappadocia Cave Goreme
- Cappadocia Cave Suites Goreme, Turkey